Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Fabled Item Help

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Stoyalz, Feb 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoyalz

Stoyalz Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey so I've been lootrunning for over a week now and I've got a page full of un ided fabels so i was wondering which ones are worth iding and which ones I should throw away? I heard some are worth keeping just not sure what ones. Thanks <3

2. ramenstew

ramenstew professional idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    Typically I don’t ID any boxes unless they’re purple, because you waste time picking them up and lose money unless you get an absolutely godly roll

3. tig

tig "Because EO parkour killed my grandma, OK???"

Minecraft:
    When I gather a full page of Fableds I just go to Detlas 1 and throw them on the ground.

4. Bonk

Bonk Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you can blacksmith legendaries/rares/uniques you dont need, and are almost guaranteed to make a profit of a few emeralds. its incredibly unlikely that you will lose a lot of money if you just blacksmith bad rolls.

5. ramenstew

ramenstew professional idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    The money isn’t worth the time wasted picking them up imo

6. Bonk

Bonk Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    theres no point in not picking them up unless you have multiple stacks of LE. if you pick up some boxes which could potentially roll into something good, like a 4/4 ms tesla or something, you are almost guaranteed to make a profit. if you get a bad roll or a bad chestplate, sell it to the blacksmith. if you get a good roll, sell it on the market.

PrisonNightmare and Ronnoc like this.
  7. PrisonNightmare

PrisonNightmare Wynncraftian Philanthropist CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yeah it really depends on what your net worth is to be honest. When I first started lootrunning I took literally every single rare+ and made a small nice profit. Once you get to a certain threshold though it becomes less worth to pick that stuff up overall though.

8. CaptainTurko

CaptainTurko Nesaak Sauna Enjoyer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think that's a good distinction to make. I just got into lootrunning myself, and definitely don't have stacks of LE just lying around just yet lol
    A lot of people get into lootrunning for the express purpose of making some LE because they straight up don't have a whole lot. Many (myself included) aren't even that concerned with finding mythics right away, just getting to a point where they're not broke

9. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's generally better monetarily to pick up emeralds out of chests over items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.