1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Excavation Site D (stuck Underground)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by A_Jewl, Jun 14, 2019.

1. A_Jewl

A_Jewl Newbie Adventurer

I am doing the Wynn Excavation Site D Quest. After doing the first parkour and entering through the coal blocks portal, I think I have teleported underground. My coordinates are -3584, 46, -433. I have tried /class, /kill, and I keep ending up here. Please help me!

Attached Files:

2. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    /class and jumping should boost you up a block, which in turn will let you move on.

3. A_Jewl

A_Jewl Newbie Adventurer

I tried that already, it did not work.

4. MrYoghurt2004

MrYoghurt2004 Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is this really great command that exists for these exact situations, its called /kill, just make sure to have at least 6 soul points when executing it.

5. A_Jewl

A_Jewl Newbie Adventurer

I tried that too, but whenever I go back there, I keep spawning underground. I literally said in my first post that I used "/kill" and "/class"

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  6. E3MINER

E3MINER Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey! I am currently doing the same quest solo and I also got stuck at the same spot (after the parkour and before a puzzle). /class does not seem to work and since you are having the same problem I assume it isn't a glitch on my end. If you find a solution I would appreciate if you could update this post as well. Otherwise I guess we are both stuck for now

EDIT: Found a solution. I went on vanish and that somehow allowed me to glitch out of the place I was stuck and got me where the portal was meant to take me

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  7. A_Jewl

A_Jewl Newbie Adventurer

How do you do that? lol. Because I tried doing that but it didn't work. Do you do it in a certain area or certain time?

8. E3MINER

E3MINER Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I don't know how the glitch was exactly caused but I believe I lagged when teleporting and fell through some blocks to beneath where I was meant to be. I used vanish and that allowed me to jump up to the spot I was meant to be. I had logged of for a bit before coming back and trying so I dont know if it was vanish that caused the issue to be fixed, it was just what I was doing when I could move again

9. A_Jewl

A_Jewl Newbie Adventurer

It's been a long time since I've tried it again but I'm still having the same issues ;(

10. A_Jewl

A_Jewl Newbie Adventurer

Okay.... so I finally got out of it. It may take a couple tries but if you see a color changing block on your screen, try doing/class and jumping (a lot). Sometimes you may have to do /class more than once because like me, I was two blocks underground on my last try so I had to do it twice. But honestly, this didn't work the other times so you kinda just gotta keep killing yourself and going through the entrance until it works

11. Stoflame

Stoflame Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I tried your solution and it worked wonders. took me twice writing /class. persistence is key

12. Jock_da_man

Jock_da_man Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I’m stuck in the same place and have been trying to do /class and it isn’t working I’ve did /kill 5 times and still nothing always getting stuck. We shouldn’t even been having to do this it’s so annoying wasting time on going back just to glitch under the ground.

13. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Sorry for the delayed response.
    Does this issue still persist right now? If so, could you explain specifically which part of the quest this occurs in? (Eg. what your quest book says, the area you’re teleported from, etc.)

14. 20RY

20RY Newbie Adventurer

This issue is still persistent. It happens during the coal entrance after the parkour. However, the /class and jumping option does help those who are stuck to get out.