Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Help [endgame] Long Time Player Back From A Long Break

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by d823, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d823

d823 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Current Build:
    Compiler
    Centipede
    CoI
    Hive Leggings
    Mantlewalkers

Looking for a updated and more powerful build. I would like a build that incorporates the hive wand and/or the hive leggings.

2. PrimaNocta

PrimaNocta Well-Known Adventurer

What theme are you going for? A well rounded mage? A water mage? A dps mage? A spider mage? What items are okay to include? Mythics?

3. d823

d823 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am looking to solo LI, open to mostly anything. no mythics, build may include hive leggings and the hive wand. An updated compiler build may also be good.

4. PrimaNocta

honestly you can't go wrong with full morph https://wynndata.tk/s/SEZe2s like ever. I recommend using the hive wand over compiler btw, oh yeah and partial morph is good too.

5. rainbow_elite_7

rainbow_elite_7 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Wrong, you can go wrong with full morph concerning that it's supposed to be nerfed soon with all its elemental bonus damage REMOVED, in return for just an extra 1/4 mana regen and loot bonus, so not really suitable for beating LI after this is released.
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/thread...-updates-rebalance-changelog-and-more.238791/

Also concerning how you seemingly like to use +tier attack speed items I would highly reccomend checking out Druser's Final Compulsion tier stack 9k per second melee build, it uses prowess but you can if you want to change master hive items by gaining master catalysts via transfusion merchant
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/final-compulsion-is-alright-i-guess.245692/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    RazorGuild likes this.
  6. PrimaNocta

woah wtf whyre they hard nerfing morph so much. fucking hell entirely removing elemental damage makes it absolutely useless, just cut it by like 40%.

7. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Full morph post-nerf is very much suitable for beating LI. 6k spins/9k meteors/9k bombs/11k uppercuts is not low damage.

8. Madkurre

Madkurre construction worker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -40% would make it negative lol
    anyway good riddance, morph has completely devalued building since the set was buffed

9. PrimaNocta

Low damage is relative, idk about you but I don’t want to spend 8 mins on each boss, especially the plague doctor boio

10. Madkurre

Madkurre construction worker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    then use a better build than morph
    for how cheap and brainless it is, morph just doesnt hold the right to stand at the top of all builds in terms of damage and defense

Druser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.