Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Endgame builds for Archer / Assassin / Mage

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Reliciouz, Aug 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reliciouz

Reliciouz Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I've recently started playing Wynncraft again and now I want to do all the (soloable) endgame content on all classes for once. Already received some help for Warrior and Shaman builds, but haven't yet been able to find decent builds for the other classes. I searched through the build threads on this forum and also took a look at the Blue Builds Discord but it's tough to find builds that aren't either outdated as of 2.0.3 (scuffed skilltrees) or are using mythics which I don't currently have the money for. So I'm essentially just looking for Archer, Assassin and Mage builds to solo Hive, LI, EO.

I have access to Hive and LI items, but I don't have any tomes. Cheap mythics, as in ones that I can easily get for less than a stack are also fine. I'd prefer no crafted but maybe I'll level my professions at some point. Just not sure whether I want to put myself through that yet...

Don't really care about the archetypes too much, but I have a slight preference for Arcanist over the other Mage archetypes. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have for me :)

2. ineedhelp

ineedhelp You need help?

Reliciouz likes this.
  3. CrypticLucid

CrypticLucid archangel on top VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Reliciouz likes this.
  4. Reliciouz

Minecraft:
    44k ehp and 47k melee dps, that's kinda cracked. Negative mr is a bit eh but I guess you really only need to use escape every now and then. Looks really, really strong, definitely going to try this one out!
    I opted for a way glassier Arcanist build with a lot more damage since I got a Fatal from lootruns today, but the Assassin build looks really nice. Haven't tried Acrobat yet but I think picking it up shouldn't be too hard.

ineedhelp likes this.
  5. CrypticLucid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you get base mana regen so your mana won't go down using tstack

6. Reliciouz

Minecraft:
    I know that I won't lose mana, but I still get less mana than if I didn't have negative mr, or can it not go below the base threshold? It's not a problem either way, I just remembered trying out an alka tstack build with negative mr and really low ws which was kinda unplayable but on archer you get so much ws that it doesn't matter.

7. CrypticLucid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah your mana will regen slower but you only really need to cast guardian angels every so often
    and arrow bomb for coursing restraints

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.