1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Dwarves And Doguns Parts 1 And 3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CarbonatedFFFF, Jun 3, 2019.

1. CarbonatedFFFF

CarbonatedFFFF hey big bois

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1: When I tried to do it on my assassin, second attempt because I could not progress further without Korzim's Letter and so I thought I could transfer the quest item to my archer. When retrieve(ing) the Repair Kit, I went next to the hole waiting for the cutscene to occur, it DID happen, but I got teleported to the void and died. Now when I go back into the cave and try to do it again, it doesn't happen, when I try to get teleported to get the dragonbone thing it teleports me back into the cave. Neither of the teleporting holes work - the exit and the one you come in from, and the other one you use to follow the dwarves - so I had to /kill myself. When going to the drill manually, the cutscene didn't play, when I went to knock on the black rock/wall, it did not open. It is treating it as if I already did that stuff.
    2: Found no problems
    3: When I tried to do it on my archer, first attempt. To be honest, this is partially my fault, partially. I talked to Korzim when the world/server was resetting and he took the Letter and so I no longer have it. and can't progress into the quest. I tried /fixquests multiple times, only giving me quest items from the past and the "future" - meaning most likely the quest items i would probably use during the next stage of the quest (part 3) after I had talked to Korzim.

2. CarbonatedFFFF

CarbonatedFFFF hey big bois

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bruh moment