1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Dwarves And Doguns Part Iv Broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LminiMaster, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. LminiMaster

LminiMaster Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    At the end of the Dwarves and Doguns quest, after defeating the Boss. You are warped to a cutscene where you watch one of the main characters die. Immediately afterwards the player is teleported into a tunnel, being told to talk to the king, I decided to turn around and see what would happen if I walked backwards. The game teleported me out of the quest room. It is now COMPLETELY impossible to get back to that room. Even if you find the King's Room by other means, the quest will not actually complete (The room you would have been in is technically a double). Additionally, when you revisit the Boss's portal you will be permanently trapped inside. Unable to leave, or enter the Boss's mouth like you did for the quest. Which means you have to /kill. My name is LminiMaster, and need help completing this quest.

2. MrH

MrH Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I actually have this exact same issue. I'm fairly certain this has been patched, but this glitch happened to me when the DND questline first came out, and I haven't been able to finish it for a few months now.

3. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does the issue persist today?

4. LminiMaster

Minecraft:
    I posted this two days ago, yes it still persists today.

Pastersnacks likes this.
  5. LminiMaster

Minecraft:
    Any update on this Devs?

6. Pastersnacks

Pastersnacks Emperor of History HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I faced this issue twice when leveling up my classes