1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Dwarves And Doguns I Mechanical Puzzle Impossible (because Lag?)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SPACE_LEMON, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:57 AM.

1. SPACE_LEMON

SPACE_LEMON Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am utterly incapable of completing the puzzle to repair the dragon bone drill within the allocated time, because 2/3 times nothing happens when I click an iron block. It thus takes me around 20 seconds per colour simply because I have to keep clicking the same block several times. It's especially bad with the higher blocks, as I somehow keep unclicking the blocks immediately below them. I suspect this may have something to do with lag, as both my connection and my computer are crappy.

How can I possibly get past this? I suggest this puzzle needs some work (or perhaps just a longer timer). (In fact I might go as far as to suggest it be removed from the quest entirely, given that it adds nothing whatsoever to the story, and also why would a fighter/adventurer have any mechanical expertise? Just my silly little opinion.)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019 at 8:44 AM
  2. SPACE_LEMON

SPACE_LEMON Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't know if post-bumping is allowed here, but... bump.

3. MrYoghurt2004

MrYoghurt2004 Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I also had problems with unclicking blocks, but that can simply be fixed by jumping and clicking the higher up blocks.

4. StormKing3

StormKing3 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Change versions or temporarily put settings down to the bare minimum maybe? That might work hopefully