Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Duo Class Combo

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Schippey, Apr 24, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schippey

Schippey Newbie Adventurer

Hi! Whats the best class for a duo playthrough? Idk if Mage is still one of the best allrounder or not.
    My friend was thinking of playing Ninja/Assassin.

Any ideas?

2. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mage is great if you wanna be a healer. Pretty much any pair of classes works reasonably well together depending on how you build, since you can vary your build enough to serve nearly any role. Assassin works pretty well with everything except shaman in my experience, mostly because shaman suffers on the mobility front and assassin tends to move around a lot, especially carpal tunnel acrobat. It's not completely incompatible or anything, just slightly irritating in my experience. Definitely depends on build though.

3. ineedhelp

ineedhelp You need help?

i think mage-assassin works well. I did warrior-assassin with my friend pre-2.0, which i played as assassin and he basically contributed 20% of the party's damage... however it should be way better now because 2.0 rly buffed warrior (although i wouldnt recommend playing it first time because its kinda boring to level up).

Archer-Assassin would work well except you wont have any healing and assassin is gonna need to tank sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.