Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Doing ??? Quest

Discussion in 'The Planning Parlour' started by German, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. German

German Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey, I'm starting a new post to gather all the people who still need to do one of the "easiest" quests in gavel. If you'd like to join the posy then comment down below, the time is still unsure. but it will be at PST time

2. Joshytron

Joshytron First world leader to finish ???

Guild:
    I would like to join the 'posy'

3. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll join this whatever it is

4. adriaan_b

adriaan_b Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I want to join too; GMT+1

5. Joshytron

Guild:
    What exactly will we be doing?

6. Literally Cancer

Literally Cancer dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would assume you guys would be searching for ???

7. SeanThomas2

SeanThomas2 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    no they are searching for the magical land of snail island

8. AetherArising

AetherArising Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'll join in! I actually got a cryptic riddle that might help. If this is breaking some rule, relaying a cryptic riddle from an anonymous source who i dont even know has done ???, and cant quite trust if any of this is true or just bs message to troll me for hours looking around, but here:

-To firestorm. Because i know you. Everyone else found the easter eggs first last easter, and you were the only one looking.-

"Eye of the pyramid, this quest is a path. Though without this description, you would suffer its wrath."

"Object numbers 1, 2, 3. To obtain these is to find the NPC."

"Find the place of much greed and wealth. And then the dark corners, the places of stealth.'

"Two are clear, the other well hidden. To reveal the co-ords is forbidden."

"Light as a feather, the way to glide. In the places near air is a place this next may hide"

Coolfood likes this.
  9. Joshytron

Guild:
    This is what I think it means:
    Stanza 1 : You follow a path through the quest, we won't find it without the poem

Stanza 2: rewards from the quest?

Stanza 3: i cant think of anything, the dark forest maybye.

Stanza 4: you will get banned for giving the coords

Stanza 5: The cinfras air port?

10. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stanze 2 is how you find the start NPC
    Stanza 3 = Thanos I would assume because of the vault xD
    Stanza 5 is either Cinfras air port as you said or its in Sky Islands

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  11. XYZTopia

XYZTopia The Archer who got away

My thoughts:
    Stanza 1: So, doing some quick research, there are barely any pyramid shaped structures. However, the pyramid it is talking about is most likely The Tower of Ascension - when I figured that out, I immediately slapped myself. It's obvious because the Tower of Ascension is the ONLY pyramid-shaped structure with a "eye" at the top.
    Stanza 2: Stanza 2 is harder. 3 items are required for the npc. So, what are those items? They could reveal the coords of the npc when obtained, but honestly, I don't know.
    Stanza 3: Stanza 3 has multiple possibilities. One of them is somewhere in the Province of Gavel, where the elves always refer to the villagers of "much greed". A place could be Thanos, or a massive villager area. Here, the dark corners/places of stealth are... weird. I would assume that the 4 corners are the four corners in the wynncraft map. The stealth bit would make sense, as the player could hide in many places in these four corners. There's a lot of darkness and coverage, casting shadows on the map. The only problem is that 2 of the four corners are not in Gavel, and thus, my confusion. However, if I had to choose, the dark corners would be Molten Hights, and the Olux area, both areas corrupted by darkness, and have a lot of mobs and dangers, thus the stealth bit.
    Stanza 4: Here's the brain smashing part. Two are clear, the other is well hidden. So, we need to look for two things that are easy to find. And...well... The only things I could think of is are the clocks towers. A player might have to reach for the top. But there's another tower somewhere. It could be possible that it is the Christmas Chaos Past clock tower, but very unlikely. This, I cannot figure out fully, only partially.
    Stanza 5: Cinfras Airport or Sky Island, but more likely in Cinfras Airport.

12. AetherArising

Minecraft:

Okay so my theories

1: "Eye of the pyramid" doesnt mean ToA - Thats in wynn and its across an ocean. From what i know ??? Is all in gavel... So sometime to do with a pyramid shape. Or maybe we can triangulate the areas?

2: Yeah that makes sense. I dunno WHAT we're looking for

3: Place of much greed is very much gavel, but where? There is the giant bank, and the emerald hidden in the statue, in Llevigar. There is thanos's massive vaults, its quite vague. Dark places makes me think dark forest, olux, and lexdale. i dont know many "places of stealth" but i guess it makes some sense. You can run on treetop, hide in the trees, etc. Plus they're dark areas, swamp biomes.

4: Well we need 3 items to find the NPC. 2 may be more obvious than the other 1, thus clear in comparison

5: Yeah cinfras sounds good.

With these in mind i can KINDA figure out what to do. We have an area to search, so lets search it.

Whoever can get on, meet in cinfras bank on serverrrrr......16 maybe?

Areas to search
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

[​IMG]

EDIT:
    Oh wait my picture edit failed.

Well, include cinfras in your mind

Cruuk likes this.
  13. XYZTopia

I have to wait for 4 hours...
    I guess I see you in four hours.
    Reactions:
    1. I'm actually not surprised. Eye of the pyramid is a bit misleading, but, if we take into account that the quests are in gavel (Which would make sense why it's a high level quest), then ToA doesn't count. However, "Eye" of the pyramid, makes it seem like the eye is a special place. What on gavel looks like a eye from the map? Also, "This quest is a path" makes it sounds like its next to a path, or a journey. If your theory is correct, then I would suggest searching for a path in your triangle. "Suffer its wraith" is a bit strange. What in that triangle would make you "suffer" the quests wraith without the description and aid? Maybe something that you could easily get lost in, or get trapped in... (Dark Forest/Light Forest?)
    2. Still have no idea, could be similar to what you said about number 4.
    3. I kinda agreeing with that one.
    4. But its also describing "objects," which could allude to structures. 4 also says "to reveal the coords is forbidden", thus making me think that number 4 has to be about structures. I don't know if this applies to number 2. What in that triangle, or in the Province of Gavel? Or something that's elsewhere (for example, the Gates. There are three gates: 1. The Gate of Gavel, located in... Gavel. 2. The Time Gate, located in Wynn, (which is slowly opening! Hype!) 3. The Gate to the Realm of Light, located in the triangle area... maybe. Forgot the coords...
    Wait, I just typed that... What are the coords to the Gate to the Realm of Light? There are only three.
    The only problem is that the Time Gate is in Wynn... So maybe something else...
    5. Cinfras sounds pretty good.

14. icebreaker

icebreaker Retired YouTuber & Full Stack Web Developer Media HERO

Minecraft:
    @Pretzule

15. AetherArising

Minecraft:

Nobody showed so uh, lets plan a time

2:30 PM pst, cinfras bank sound good?

1: Suffer its wrath could be in direct coralation to me, seeing as i absolutely SUCK at hunting for easter eggs and other hidden somesuch. As said above, one easter i was doing an egg hunt and i was the only one looking, but yet everyone else found them before i did.

2: Yeah it does seem misleading. and idk about the path part. Maybe the objects we're finding connect to eachother somehow and help us find the NPC to start/finish ???.

3: YEA

4: True. I think that these objects are like, signs or mini-NPCs or something to help find the area.

5: Yea.

So i'll see you all in 3 hours, cinfras bank ;p

hm?

16. XYZTopia

Hopefully. If I could actually not get killed because of my level (46...)

17. icebreaker

Minecraft:
    u said that u need 3 items to get to the NPC .....
    im semelling some shit here hmmmm

18. XYZTopia

So... if Icebreaker is correct... Hang on.
    Aren't there 3 quest items to get into places you normally can't?
    Like the Climbing helmet, the Breathing helmet...
    What's the 3rd?

19. AetherArising

Minecraft:

idk, i haven't done the ??? quest on any character. My mage just got to 80 today, all my other classes are level 30 or so.

@XYZTopia
    So... if Icebreaker is correct... Hang on.
    Aren't there 3 quest items to get into places you normally can't?
    Like the Climbing helmet, the Breathing helmet...
    What's the 3rd?

There are many actually:

Factory helmet, the helmet of legends, the ancient helmet for purple and blue, etc

Well i dont know where they are, just a vague description. Dark, light, and greed/wealth. those are the keys. Wealth can mean llevigar OR thanos. Light could mean lightweight or light (like light forest, light realm, etc). dark can mean dark forest, lexdale, or olux. I assume its on the half of the province with llevigar since the other half is mainly higher levels. 85+
    If we have everyone who wants to come, we could just go now, but i'd like to keep the meet time at 2:30 incase anyone else wants to join

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  20. icebreaker

Minecraft:
    i didnt say that ...JessSenpai said it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.