Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Divzer TNA Solo

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Typhoon_Alex, Nov 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typhoon_Alex

Typhoon_Alex Well-Known Adventurer

Greg slain in 53 seconds in solo.

lysabel, aFireBlaze, Castti and 10 others like this.
  2. Crouton_18

Crouton_18 Either an Airship Captain or a Masochist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actual boltslinger gameplay wtf

Zylanderr, Typhoon_Alex and Melkor like this.
  3. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER reeeee FW FW HIC Master HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    archer review

archer review

Typhoon_Alex and Melkor like this.
  4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is a perfectly balanced game with no balance issues or broken mechanics.

5. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What's the build? 400k dps seems far higher than what I had thought possible for Archer, I would have thought it capped out at half that.

alexphilgab and Typhoon_Alex like this.
  6. Typhoon_Alex

Typhoon_Alex Well-Known Adventurer

Assuming you took The Nameless Anomaly's HP and divided it by the length of the video, it is actually close to 750k dps removing the watched phase and other extraneous parts from the equation.
    Archer can get well above 1 million DPS probably using a sharpshooter tree, but I do not think this would be feasible in a solo run. I believe Boltslinger is a little less DPS, but the mobility (frenzy lol) makes up for it and works great if you find yourself in a situation where everyone is dead and you have to do the entire boss. Not saying my Divzer build is the best or anything, but all things considered, Greg being stuck in the center and sharpshooters building up their focus is way more DPS than Boltslingers will be able to do (guardian moment).
    I am sorry but I do not want to give out the build as of now, sorry.

7. Druser

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    cringe tbh

8. Druser

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    an average day in AIn

alexphilgab and Castti like this.
  9. En1gmatic

En1gmatic Skilled Adventurer

I understand your reasoning, however the reason that people are mocking you (a reason with which I agree, for the most part) is because the concept of a build is not something that you hold close to your chest to gain some sort of leverage over others, it's something that you share for the benefit of the community. If more people have access to the build, it is not as though you have "lost", in some way - nay, on the contrary, it assists others in "winning", and, as such, is a positive.
    With that in mind, the Arrow Storm seems to cost 15 mana, the Arrow Bomb 20, and the Escape spell 13 (I couldn't find the Arrow Shield cost from the video). The build seems, also, to have approximately 65 mana regen. We also see them wearing fully Diamond armour (this rules out such items as Bete Noire). They use their main attack several times (I shall give credit where credit is true, to Arbitrary), and each time it gives exactly 50 mana. In terms of the Ability Tree, we see that they have four Guardian Angels. It is also a fair assumption that they are using All-Seeing Panoptes, as we do not see them recast the Arrow Shield spell at any point. Finally, they have 149 mana - I am not sure as to what level of Intelligence this entails, but I'm sure that someone can deduce it. They also have 12601 raw hit points, which essentially confirms a previous theory of mine that they are using Crafteds.

I'm sure someone can deduce the build from this.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  10. Arbitrary

Arbitrary I like warrior HERO

Minecraft:
    Divzer build? With negative life or mana steal? I really doubt that. Also they do use melee, just infrequently between spells. You can tell by the white bar over their main weapon counting down the time between melee hits. Also they get exactly 50 mana per melee hit on super slow attack speed, so we should be able to calculate the build's exact amount of mana steal (assuming perfect rolls, which probably isn't the case, but we can still estimate).

11. Werveh

Werveh numba 1 shaman CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ain copypasta circlejerk claims another life. i am very sorry typhoon_alexander (pro raider).

FelixTape, Dream and Beanie Boi like this.
  12. tunneldigger2012

tunneldigger2012 Top Raida VIP+

Minecraft:
    Breaking news,
    Members of build guild raid a raid speedrun forum post to extrapolate raidas minecraft diamond armor enchantments because they can't let their 1.20 piss bow builds be overtaken! Their research experts conclude the appropriate form of action is to ctrl-c -> ctrl-v his own words over and over (just like they want to ctrl-c -> ctrl-v his build onto their classes).

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  13. Official store

Official store SCRATCHES YOU CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    You guys think you’re so funny don’t you? Do you even understand the chain reaction releasing this build to the public could cause? You’re so hungry for power you don’t think about the very real consequences this could have on the economy..if you think our market is unstable now just you wait until this build leaks.

Glazer, Bart (MC), ThedumbOX and 11 others like this.
  14. Druser

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I really hope this is intentional parody.

15. Enderae

Enderae Wanderer of the Realm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erebuis, FelixTape and En1gmatic like this.
  16. En1gmatic

I am unsure if this is actually how the Mana Steal ID works, but I'll use this method anyway.
    (50 mana per hit)*(0.51 hits per second)(3 seconds) = 76.5 mana steal

Endistic likes this.
  17. DungeonBee

DungeonBee Hunter of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Highly unlikely that level of mana sustain with that level of damage. This is my version of a glass cannon Divzer build: https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...ON0ue0QS252O-E-PtQ1g000010036Czz++++--pF-ppI4. In order to match the health better I would assume Cinderchain is used tho: https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...ON0ue0QS1a2O-E0StQ1g000010036Czz++++--pF-ppI4. I haven’t watched the video yet (School iPad blocks YouTube) but from what I hear this can sorta match? I assume there is one raw health power up and 2(?) intelligence powerups.

18. En1gmatic

The attack speed is Super Slow, and the build has intelligence. Also, crafteds are used.

19. Arbitrary

Arbitrary I like warrior HERO

Minecraft:
    I can't wait for somebody to analyze the video and calculate the exact number of pixels travelled per frame to determine the build's walk speed.

Nukewarmachine and En1gmatic like this.
  20. DungeonBee

DungeonBee Hunter of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are you sure there are crafteds? Any bonus health roll can have uneven health (hence my use of gambler) Super slow is a little confusing but I will be able to make it work. Intelligence we can’t exactly figure out because of %spell cost stuff and TNA has 2 powerups that give intelligence. Anyways I’ll make it work.

CGS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.