1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Store Did Not Receive The Free Monthly Crate At All

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kajus, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Kajus

Kajus Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ign: Kajus
    Issue: Did not receive the free monthly crate and am now stuck in a loop whenever I try to retrieve it from the store - it just refreshes the page.
    Comments: My girlfriend tried it on her account and it worked just fine, but what might have caused it for me was that I bought the crate before joining the server. Was just exploring the forums when I found the store page, went there and took the crate on my account name. Joined the server around five minutes afterwards. Waited for several days now, I still have nothing, when I click on the crate button in the compass menu I just get redirected to the store telling me that I can buy more crates. Already sent an email to support recently, but didn't get any response so writing here. I checked and I currently have absolutely no effects on my weapons or whatever, the crate has not been redeemed and I can not do it.

2. Kajus

Kajus Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Can someone please help? This was not something that was lost or glitched or whatever, I didn't even get the chance to open the crate, I didn't receive anything.

3. _Dedly

_Dedly Yeet VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is happening to me too! I was looking in the bugs section and found out I am not the only one with this issue.

4. aws404

aws404 WynnArmour and WynnImprovements Creator VIP

Minecraft:
    Just wait a month and try again. Crates only give cosmetic items anyway so your not missing out much

5. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Monthly Crates appear to be broken at the moment, you will just have to wait until it's fixed.