1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Deja Vu Quest Issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CannibalDonuts, Mar 12, 2019.

1. CannibalDonuts

CannibalDonuts Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    When in the middle of the quest: Deja Vu, I had to reopen my game, but when I logged back in it had teleported me outside the house, I was at the point where I had to save Asher from death so I was supposed to be able to go through the rift to get too it. I was thinking that if I were to kill myself via. /kill then I might be able to get back to that point. but I'm not sure what to do since that didn't work. Let me know if there is any way to fix this.

2. Altakar

Altakar Considering leaving but it probably won't matter

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think if you go to the tree that teleported you in the beginning you'll be able to get the triggers to return to where you left off.

3. CannibalDonuts

Minecraft:
    Thank you this worked.

4. CannibalDonuts

Minecraft:
    This worked but now im having the issue of not being able to be teleported out of the house, the 'rift' doesn't teleport me so im stuck inside the house unable to finish the quest. I'll stand in the doorway for more than a few minutes but it won't teleport me