Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Help Damage Stacking Help

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by DoctorAgency, Sep 21, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoctorAgency

DoctorAgency Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Can anyone help explain me what is tierstack, cancel stack and how to make some builds with them

2. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just posted build archetypes earlier, so just gonna repost it, lol

in basic terms it’s using attack speed ID’s to hopefully get a build to super fast attack speed. Tier stack is taking a super slow weapon to super fast, cancel stack is taking a weapon and applying a bunch of negative and positive attack speed ID’s till it’s at super fast. Usually some life sustain or greed is thrown in there too.
    The thing that gets damage so high is neutral melee damage being applied to a weapon even at super fast attack speeds.
    • Spell spam
      • mana regen focused, low mana costs, highly spammable spells. Often lackluster melee. (Spell spam builds and spellsteal builds usually benefit from super slow attack speeds either for best powder special utility, or because slower attack speeds have a higher per hit chance to proc mana steal)
    • Cancelstack/tierstack
      • Goal is to end up with a weapon with super fast attack speed through + or - attack tiers on armor/weapons. This usually ends up with a weapon doing around 20k damage per second at super fast attack speed.
    • Hybrid
      • Mix of melee and spell. Usually both melee and spell end up being sub-par, but end up kinda helping each other along (These builds tend to be kinda gimmicky, and usually aren't tanky enough for me to consider using). Exceptions apply.
    • Spellsteal
      • Relies on mana steal (usually with super slow attack speed), with low spell costs for spammable, high damage spells. Usually has lackluster melee aswell.
    • Heavy Melee
      • The goal is to make a weapon do super slow attack speed, give it two Earth VI powders, and try to make it deal as much damage in one hit as possible.
    • Panderift
      • PANDERIFT (Using pandemonium and time rift in a build)

starx280 likes this.
  3. 1+1=3

1+1=3 LegoBoyWelly HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I love how panderift has its own section

J_Lo777 likes this.
  4. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    You forgot lunar smh

RenZenthio likes this.