Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Custom Transformer Repaint

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Zoingo, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoingo

Zoingo The robotic Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    Second post in this section, and still nothing minecraft or wynncraft related... I should fix that soon. Anyway, hello everyone! today I bring you a repaint of an older Transformers action figure I've been working on for some time. To be specific, it is a G1 Motormaster repainted into Optimus Prime, and was inspired after seeing that the Combiner Wars Optimus Prime was a repaint of the Motormaster from the same line. It still transforms into all modes, and can be easily poased I know it's not all that amazing, but I'm still happy with it being one of my first customs! Thank you for taking a look, and I hope you enjoy!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

CookedPelvis and Plasma~ like this.
  2. Plasma~

Plasma~ Antishitposter

Minecraft:
    Looks good, Zoingo! We don't have too much Transformer stuff on the forums!
    All I remember about Motormaster was that he formed the torso in the Stunicons' combiner form. But that I only know from a random YouTube video I watched long ago.

Zoingo likes this.
  3. Zoingo

Zoingo The robotic Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    That is correct! This is a repaint of the first toy iteration of that character, though it's missing the combined form components (hands, feet, chest, and head). not to mention guys to form the limbs.

Plasma~ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.