Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Crusade Sabatons Tank Build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by ChickenTopRamen, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenTopRamen

ChickenTopRamen Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    EDIT: Just realized I used the wrong tag thing in before the title, it should be Mage Help.

I found a pair of Crusade Sabatons awhile ago and I would really like to use them.
    Any items ok, but please recommend a legendary weapon as well if a mythic would be the best.
    Lastly, I prefer spell spamming over melee but I am fine with either type of build.

2. BrightDanny

BrightDanny Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0V...0Ki1G0t001i1N1g1000CO1000CO1000CO1000CO1006CO

119k effective health, 70-90% ish movement speed, nephilim manasteal and having high tankiness should make you able to survivive and sustain with health.

Just a concept, 10k melee dps no buffs.

If you get hit 10 times per 8 seconds with (which is very realistic in boss fights):
    t4 powders on each armour: 13.5k dps
    t6 powders on each armour: 18.5k dps

With getting hit 10 times per 8 seconds and using t6 courage buff on weapon dps:
    t4 armour + t6 weapon powder courage: 18.7k
    t6 armour + t6 weapon powder courage: 23.7k

With getting hit 10 times per 8 seconds and using t6 courage buff on weapon dps AND a raid buff that also gives 100%+ main attack damage:
    t4 armour + t6 weapon powder courage: 22k
    t6 armour + t6 weapon powder courage: 27k

Picking more melee based buffs in raids would make your DPS very high. Pure fire, so fire def mobs might take longer, but AFAIK there are no mobs that highly resist fire in raids.

Could pick int + mana regen buff in raids if you wish to spam spells too :P (since you mentioned raiding).

Slapped this together really fast, so I expect people to have alot of feedback.

(This build uses the pure fire damage of heatwave + endurace powder special (fire damage per hit taken, this buff stacks with itself)

I use a comparable Singularity build for raiding (done over 100 raids now I think, Arthexis is my profile, Dark Mage) with 70k eHP base. Since this build is near;y twice as tanky, base, it should do fine.

Try it with t4 powders and see if you like this build, the items don't cost alot. No spellspamming, sorry :(

Let me know if it works :) if you try it! <3

EDIT:
    For more information about powder specials and how they affect your build:

https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/powders-and-powder-specials.247202/

Very good thread! :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  3. DeltaWave

DeltaWave I miss cancelstack VIP

Minecraft:
  4. Ayase Momo

Ayase Momo dandadan CHAMPION

Guild: