1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Corkus & Guns

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Señor TopHat, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Señor TopHat

Señor TopHat I'm a Corkian gentleman but i steal territories.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So i was thinking quiet a lot and the idea of old ancient guns like the Flintlock Pistol, as an example being in the steampunk era in our world was of course a thing, Seeing as how corkus is the most advanced and was even able to make a super-computer alongside hundreds of mechs, wouldn't they have made electromagic powered guns at some point of time? The Electromagic they have would make it even easier seeing as how they were able to create a sentient super computer with their technology and magic, a gun would be nothing compared to it.

Would they have guns? should they have guns? and if they don't, why don't they have any sort of way to launch a powerful attack in a long range of distance?

2. Stormarend

Stormarend Bonks

Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/i/Arc+Rifle

Quite possibly Corkian.

MegaCoquin and Señor TopHat like this.
  3. Red-Eyed Knight

Red-Eyed Knight Evil goat reverend VIP+

Minecraft:
    https://www.wynndata.tk/i/deadeye Another gun. I think why the Corkians don't have guns is not because they can't make them, but because they don't need them. Their mechs can turn invisible and shoot lightning. Manufacturing guns and bullets would be a waste of time and resources.

MegaCoquin likes this.
  4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gun with legs?

MegaCoquin, Bart (MC), Spinel and 2 others like this.
  5. Señor TopHat

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They don't have control over their mechs, you can see some of the corkus guards, they shoot some sort of bullets, and others just have a spear in their hand. The mechs have all gone rogue and they kill corkians, otherwise corkus would be a global superpower, and would even take on fruma.
    That's why i'm curious as to why wouldn't there be guns, and Electromagic + Gun = Super Gun.

6. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Realistically, they should've created guns by now, especially since even the Wynn province has access to cannon technology, which is the step below most societies take before inventing guns. Though I'd have to say it has less to do with Wynncraft's lore and more so with the fact that this game isn't a shooter and they probably didn't want most of the enemies in Corkus to be humans firing bullets since projectiles are finicky atm.

Or maybe it's just the rule of fantasy MMOs to not have guns.

MegaCoquin and Señor TopHat like this.
  7. Señor TopHat

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah its probably that lol. And plus, guns would be hard to make and kind of too op compared to other weapons

Dr Zed likes this.