Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Continuously Crashing.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Zero_83, Nov 19, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero_83

Zero_83 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I just got a new computer, however, I've been continuously crashing when interacting with things in-game or just in general play. Sometimes I can play for 20 seconds maybe 5 mins, and then poof! Crash. Someone on the discord suggested it was the texture pack. They sent me to a site I wasn't willing to click into, so instead I deleted the game from the listings and the texture pack from .minecraft folder, and had the system re-downlaod it. That seemed to work for a bit, I was able to play longer then a few seconds, but then it just up and crashed again.

I'm at a complete loss on why it's crashing. I allocated 8gb of ram to Minecraft, I've upgraded java, and I've redid the pack twice thinking maybe it just didn't work well before. And still crashes. Funny thing is I'm able to play a 350+ modded pack single player game and it work just fine. Why is Wynncraft giving me such troubles?

Thank you for your time.

2. Pumpkinn

Pumpkinn Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is the crash message?
    2. Have you tried playing on different versions? Maybe optifine even?
    3. Try without the texture pack at all to see if u can isolate the problem

3. Zero_83

Zero_83 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I'm very sorry I never responded. I got so sick of crashing, with no staff to help me with it, that I just basically took a break from playing on the server all together. I see that playing in version 1.12.2 isn't a thing anymore and need to play in 1.16. So maybe that was the problem. Not too sure. I'm going to try playing in 1.16 see if that fixes things. Thank you for response :)!!!

4. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it wasn't a problem back when you last played, as this is a very recent change.

5. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's challenging to help if we don't have the information we need, and this isn't even necessarily something staff can fix. A player can have more expertise with this kind of stuff that us, as almost always lag issues are an issue with the client and not the server.

6. RedztoneWizard

RedztoneWizard Meta builds and guides HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I suggest playing in 1.20.2 as it is more optimized and is recommended for Wynncraft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.