1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool Coneter's Custom Wynncraft V1.31 - Now On Technic! - The Definitive Way To Experience Wynncraft!

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Coneter, Jan 31, 2021.

?

How is the pack?

1. 5 (Great)

72.4%
  2. 4

10.3%
  3. 3

10.3%
  4. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 (Bad)

6.9%
  1. Coneter

Coneter Ime Coneter CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    BIG NEWS! The pack is now available on the Technic Launcher!

Downloads working on both now.

All future updates will be supported on both launchers. The modpack is in a very stable place right now, and will only improve more.

Also, a 1.16 based modpack is in development incase Wyntills decides to drop 1.12 support. Not much to share now, but expect a great 1.16 modpack soonTM

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    FAZu likes this.
  2. Coneter

Minecraft:
    The next update will (most-likely) be 1.4 and won't be released for a little bit! There will be new mods and QOL+performance+gameplay improvements. A couple of these new mods have been recommended, which I appreciate! Proper credit will be given to those who recommended them during the official release.

Thanks for your continued support, more updates will follow soon!

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  3. Standax

Standax St4nd3x

Hi, you should add "RealTime Translation" mod, it will help players speaking other languages :smiley:

Coneter likes this.
  4. Coneter

Minecraft:
    I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

5. Coneter

Minecraft:
    Sorry for the lack of updates and posts. Wynncraft is on the back-burner for me while I stream other games to Twitch.

My modpack is in an AMAZING place. I have a big update planned soonTM. Until then, this is the best and most updated Wynncraft modpack of 2021. I hope some new faces get the chance to use it.

Peace for now-