Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylsatra

Sylsatra Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    T started playing recently but throughout my journey nothing is worthless. I got my first friend when i was stuck in the "Misadventure of the sea" quest, I was stuck for more than 30 mins but his presence made those minutes totally worth it. It was ~ 3 months ago and we still playing with each other even we are in different guilds. I joined DeathStar guild 1 month after i met my first friend, even though the guild isn't that big, everyone sticks together like a family, although sometimes there are quarrels, but it is these debates that makes us bond even more. Not long after joining a guild, 3 days before the 2.0 update, i got my first mythic from forgery chest :D, it was a Crusade Sabatons. Thanks to being in the guild, selling the boots was not difficult, and its brought me wealth. Today i have more mythics but it all comes from selling that shoe. Although the journey is short, there are many bitter and sweet things throughout the journey, and these thing have made me even more attached to Wynncraft.

2. Konkeranto

Konkeranto Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I've only been playing for a few months, but playing wynncraft together helped me rekindle my friendship with a friend who moved to another city. It gave us something to do together and an excuse to voice chat and hangout.

3. Femboy Orphion

Femboy Orphion Bi Furry Femboy (Average Wynncraft Player) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This game is just special to me. When I first joined this server in 2016, I was immediately hooked. I saw the sky islands on the map and was like "I need to go there!" Eventually I did, albeit at like lv 50. Unfortunately I have never finished the game. However, now I am playing with a friend who is kinda new. I unfortunately know a lot of spoilers, but I think the new second half of gavel should be a pleasant surprise...

4. Gluucc

Gluucc Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I joined the server in 2021, but sadly i lost my account and now i start from scratch. Wynncraft is truly one of The servers of all time

5. meef

meef Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    been playing since 1.19 this is the only game i still play regularly most fun game even tho it has its quirks they just make the game more funny
    wynn also taught me to play games in the way i enjoy not always the meta or best builds matter if ur having fun and can still play thats what matters
    gl to all who enter

6. Shiny_Bridge

Shiny_Bridge I don’t mind pings :)

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know I probably won’t win but if I never enter then I know I won’t win.
    Wynncraft is the game that I have never been bored with ever. Even its source game, Minecraft, I get bored of sometimes, but never Wynn. It has always been the best game I’ve ever played.

I’ve only played for 75 hours but those 75 hours have been some of the best hours of my life.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  7. Nocallia

Nocallia Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm a relatively newer Wynncraft player, only joining around 2 month ago after seeing some others join. I remember saying to myself "If I start playing, I might never stop."

Over a hundred hours, several raids, a rank, and 80 levels later, I have to say this has been a great experience so far. I hope that the server keeps improving, and I will be there for the future.

8. Texlla

Texlla Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    wynncraft was my first dip in the waters of mmos that i loved a lot, and i got way further in the game when i learned quests were as thing lol, most of my time enjoyed was talking with guilds memebers and friends and still do, and i really dont have anything else to say
    lmao

9. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I first joined this server in around 2020 when I was still playing Skyblock, and I kinda forgot about it for two months until summer came along, and then I decided to go all in for this server, and the main thing I like about this game that probably shaped me was the community. It's filled with great people who each have their own distinct personalities.

10. Unknown_Arctic

Unknown_Arctic Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i would like some champion rank, i spent all my money on candy tacoes, my name is actually mech_pl4y ingame

11. GlitchPlay

GlitchPlay Well-Known Adventurer

He-he-he-ha

12. Aftershokke

Aftershokke Meow?

Minecraft:
    i joined Wynncraft about a year ago, it was fun but it ruined my pvp skills like bad so i just kept playing wynncraft for a while, it impacted me by ruining my pvp potential so i played on this server lot because of that, but anyways it was one of the best minecraft experiences ive ever had, as of now i have over 500 hours in this server and 4 classes im planning leveling to 100

13. TheEpicCajun

TheEpicCajun bee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For me at least, playing wynncraft has allowed me to meet new people who have become lifelong friends, even after we stop playing wynn for long periods of time or straight up move on. Wynn has also been one of my favorite mmorpgs because its combat is actually fun and not a spreadsheet. It has helped me stay around far longer than I would have.

14. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    For me Wynn is just a nice way to escape the real world for an hour or two I think.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

15. INicoI

INicoI ASSASSin : )

I play Wynncraft for my sheer love and affection towards salted.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  16. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft made me grow as a person (real and true

17. kel gaming

kel gaming kraft american cheese HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wynncraft made me meet so many furries :(

18. kipnugget3

kipnugget3 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I first joined before gavel was a region when i was a little kid and i really liked the game.
    It really shaped my love for RPGs and i made a few friends over this game aswell.
    Great stuff just all around!

19. DarkenedVoids

DarkenedVoids Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    C H E E S E

20. RaidKeeper

RaidKeeper FFA Enjoyer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Calluum keeps stealing Oreos from VIVA HQ, please stop this madness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.