Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Cats Of The Forest [new Guild] [recruiting 40+]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Miauw, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miauw

Miauw Adventurous Cat

Cats of the Forest
    Current Level: 9

Cats of the forest is a friendly guild full of freedom. All members must work together, and be nice to each other. Saying that, there might be some low levels in the guild, but that is because they are either my old friends that use to help me out and do dungeons with me, or they are my friend in real life. In Cats of the Forest, we will start doing wars when there are at least 5 active people and 20k emeralds. You also must donate 20k XP every week in the guild.

Members

Owner- Miauw3
    Chief- Nighthawkpart2
    Chief- Pokerwolf365 (automatic)

How To Get Ranks

Recruiter

Recruiter is achieved by being active and participating in wars. To become recruiter you have to donated at least 50k XP, and be friendly to the community. Do not recruit anyone without the owner's permission. Doing so will end up in a demote, you can also get demoted from bad behavior, fighting with guild members constantly, and arguing with higher staff member's choices.

Captain
    Captain is the second highest achievable rank. Captain is not so easy as Recruiter, for Captain you have to prove your loyalty to the guild, and donate at least 5k emeralds. Begging for Captain and any other rank lowers your chances of getting it. Captain involes you to show your skill to the Cheives and Owner and show you will be a great and kind person on the team.

Chief
    Chief is the most hardest rank to get, it requires you have to have Skype and be active a lot in wars, help others in they guild, and know most of the Chieves and Owner. Don't worry, we won't spam you on Skype, it is just used to communicate about the guild (yes, there will be a group chat.)

Application Format
    Username
    Highest class and level
    How active do you consider yourself to be
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye?
    What will you bring to CtF
    What do you plan on doing for the guild?
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    funnysillyman likes this.
  2. Peorioy

Peorioy Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Username: YNY
    Highest class and level: Mage, 63 at the moment.
    How active do you consider yourself to be: A little too active sometimes.
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye? Well, the guild still has 0 members. Would like to make this guild big, and, oh well, I have a cat.
    What will you bring to CtF: Help with farming, quests, questions overall.
    What do you plan on doing for the guild? Helping other members with quest(ions).
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person? Hmmh, ofcourse. I can be a dick sometimes tho.

Thanks.

3. JengoD

JengoD Chief Memer

Guild:
    Username: SjorsPeter.
    Highest class and level: Archer lvl 53.
    How active do you consider yourself to be: Pretty active.
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye: Seems like a nice guild.
    What will you bring to CtF: Much love.
    What do you plan on doing for the guild: Help grinding hp
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person: Absolutely.

4. Dark_Fire_Knight

Dark_Fire_Knight DFK

Username: Dark_Fire_Knight
    Highest class and level: Archer lvl 44 at the moment
    How active do you consider yourself to be: everyday at least 2-4 hours and 3-6 on weekends sometimes way more
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye?: i would love to be in a guild so i checked the forums and would like to start with a new guild
    What will you bring to CtF: exp mostly and support lower level people on quests
    What do you plan on doing for the guild?: help the guild, other players and WAR.
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person?: yes if i have legendary gear thats not my lvl or not for me i give it away + other stuff too.

Thanks for reading

P.S. i will be on school days from 4:30 so on London Time

5. Miauw

Miauw Adventurous Cat

Sorry I haven't been accepting

6. Dizzy10188

Dizzy10188 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Username: Dizzy10188
    Highest class and level: Archer, level 48
    How active do you consider yourself to be: active everyday
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye? Because it is a pretty small guild and I would like to help make it bigger and have fun
    What will you bring to CtF? Help, friendship, and leadership
    What do you plan on doing for the guild? To help people and to participate in wars, and the community!
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person? I do, but that is for you to decide.

7. sonicilsung

sonicilsung The Super Sonic from SA2 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username : sonicilsung
    Highest class and level : Archer (lvl 88 but im not using now because only farming are left.)
    How active do you consider yourself to be : 12 am ~ 10 pm (UTC+9)(i think)
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye? : I need to find a good high lvl friends and i also want to help other people.
    What will you bring to CtF : Helping, Volunteering, and Happiness.
    What do you plan on doing for the guild? : Talk other members (if i could), join the guild wars, and help other people in quest.
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person? : Yes. (But im not good at english so i need to use google translate to translate.)

8. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like the colors you used. Good luck with leveling up.

9. jam2spam

jam2spam Newbie Adventurer

Username: Spamakot
    Highest class and level:40 assassin(for now)
    How active do you consider yourself to be: Very active, sometimes an unhealthy amount.
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye?:I belive that this guild has great potention and I enjoy those types of envrioments
    What will you bring to CtF: I will bring dedication, hard work, and pretty much anything you ask of me, within reason :P.
    What do you plan on doing for the guild?:I plan to help this guild in any way I can, when I join something I stick to it and help it in any way I can.
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person?: I would consider myself a very friendly and kind person.

<3

10. Infinity

Infinity Newbie Adventurer

Username: Strike_Assassin (later change to Infinity_-)
    Highest class and level : Assassin 43 (currently playing) Archer 56 (deleted)
    How active do you consider yourself to be: School hours = not sure maybe 2-3 or 5-6 or more. Weekend 2 hours
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye? Want a home to stay in so not alone
    What will you bring to CtF: XP and Emeral?
    What do you plan on doing for the guild? Farming Xp support the team in war (but Im not the good one..)
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person? Yes... 10/10 friendly!

P.S. I will work hard to be a recruiter of Captain...

11. Onewhiteninja

Onewhiteninja Newbie Adventurer

Username Onewhiteninja
    Highest class and level lvl 48 warrior but grinding with a mage (soon to be main)
    How active do you consider yourself to be i am usually on 12 hours a day
    Why did Cats of the Forest catch your eye? funniest thing ive seen all day and its looking for high lvl's only
    What will you bring to CtF i will bring a good attitude and assistance with anything anyone needs
    What do you plan on doing for the guild? i will donate at least 10% exp at all times and will donate emeralds.
    Do you consider yourself a friendly person? I do consider me to be a friendly person because i never flame, be toxic, or harass anyone for any reason. I like to tell people what they are doing wrong in the kindest way possible and expect the same.

Thank you for your time

BTW if you need me for any reason you can add me on skype my name is JuK3 just have the friend invite msg be cats of the forrest Thanks again.

12. Mehmet Arif

Mehmet Arif Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Gooooooodluuuuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.