Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Can't Leave Guild?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by CrypticStrat, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrypticStrat

CrypticStrat Beast from the East

Minecraft:
    (I don't know if I have to post this on GitHub, but this might've been posted millions of times already.)

Hey! I want to leave my own guild, a guild that I created, to join another guild, but it won't let me leave.

When I do /guild leave, and I type the "yes", it says that I left and made my chief the new owner, but it still says that I'm in my guild.

I tried to kick all my members of my guild, but with no results.

Note: Actually, there was results, but the only member who got kicked was the member who didn't have a duplicate name on the guild tab. All the other members who didn't get kicked had double names. A note, the double named users had changed their names while they were in the guild. Also, I changed my name while in my guild.

If anyone could please help me... That would be very wonderful.

Thanks! -CrypticStrat

2. Glitch496

Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's no way out until guilds are fixed.

3. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    This is a known glitch, we will be working on it in a few months because it is not an easy one to fix. We have to go in and rewrite the guild code to be more stable.
    Please be patient until then, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.