1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Cant Find One Of The Cheifs (clearing The Camps 1.20)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Beanie74, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beanie74

Beanie74 Skilled Adventurer

Hey, so i was really exited for 1.20 and one of the first gavel quests i needed to do was clearing the camps. I found the first two with no problem (that is, chief's Elisu and Veltu). I found the camp for the last one, Ceifko, and i was ready to kill him and claim the rewards for quest, but for some reason he wasn't in the camp. I thought that there was a totem pointing towards a cave nearby, he wasn't there either. So i don't know where to go from here. Please help guys, don't want this stuck in my quest book forever.

2. SpAce98

SpAce98 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    It's happening to me as well, but it's Veltu that won't spawn instead

3. Manimanocas

Manimanocas Mani of Manocas HERO

Minecraft:
    i believe it is in a cave nearby llevigar try going to the wiki i believe the bosses location havent changed

4. C4rdiaK

C4rdiaK Secret leader of the world VIP+

Minecraft:
    Manimanocas is correct, the locations of the 3 chieftains was left unchanged with the update, that means you can find the coordinates here: https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Clearing_the_Camps
    Btw, there is a fourth camp with a green flag in the llevigar plain's (the one with the totem that you found) in which there is no chieftain.

5. tinycyan

tinycyan Travelled Adventurer

I went to the one where veltu should be (north one) and he wont spawn what do i do

6. mlgwatrbucket

mlgwatrbucket Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    this is happening to me as well, and I don't know what to do either

7. C4rdiaK

C4rdiaK Secret leader of the world VIP+

Minecraft:
    If I remenber correctly, he is in a cave under the camp, you can enter it by making a patch of soulsand in the camp collapse.
    So just explore the camp looking for something that falls down when you step/cast a spell on it.

mlgwatrbucket likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.