Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Cant Find One Of The Cheifs (clearing The Camps 1.20)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Beanie74, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beanie74

Beanie74 Skilled Adventurer

Hey, so i was really exited for 1.20 and one of the first gavel quests i needed to do was clearing the camps. I found the first two with no problem (that is, chief's Elisu and Veltu). I found the camp for the last one, Ceifko, and i was ready to kill him and claim the rewards for quest, but for some reason he wasn't in the camp. I thought that there was a totem pointing towards a cave nearby, he wasn't there either. So i don't know where to go from here. Please help guys, don't want this stuck in my quest book forever.

2. SpAce98

SpAce98 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    It's happening to me as well, but it's Veltu that won't spawn instead

3. Manimanocas

Manimanocas Mani of Manocas HERO

Minecraft:
    i believe it is in a cave nearby llevigar try going to the wiki i believe the bosses location havent changed

4. C4rdiaK

C4rdiaK Secret leader of the world VIP+

Minecraft:
    Manimanocas is correct, the locations of the 3 chieftains was left unchanged with the update, that means you can find the coordinates here: https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Clearing_the_Camps
    Btw, there is a fourth camp with a green flag in the llevigar plain's (the one with the totem that you found) in which there is no chieftain.

5. tinycyan

tinycyan Travelled Adventurer

I went to the one where veltu should be (north one) and he wont spawn what do i do

6. mlgwatrbucket

mlgwatrbucket Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    this is happening to me as well, and I don't know what to do either

7. C4rdiaK

C4rdiaK Secret leader of the world VIP+

Minecraft:
    If I remenber correctly, he is in a cave under the camp, you can enter it by making a patch of soulsand in the camp collapse.
    So just explore the camp looking for something that falls down when you step/cast a spell on it.

mlgwatrbucket likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.