1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Can't Do Quests

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KaitoMeikoo, Oct 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. KaitoMeikoo

KaitoMeikoo Newbie Adventurer

The quests that have events or like where the npc's move and stuff won't work nothing happens. Im on Tunnel Trouble, Poisining the pests, and sewers of ragni. None of them work. Im an archer.

2. Gpdo

Gpdo Newbie Adventurer

I'm with the same problem I can not do the quest when I go in the places to teleport the character is on the map and not follow up with any quest
    NICK NAME: Gpdo Class: Assassin

3. nownalways

nownalways Newbie Adventurer

I have the same problem. Its with all my characters though. Stuck on the Dark Descent quest and stuck at the house where you obtain the ruby but the floor is not collapsing.
    IGN: NowNAlways
    Class: Assassin

4. Assassin_Yarno

Assassin_Yarno Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I had the same problem. It was because the class was to old and you just have to make a new class.

5. CarbonatedFFFF

CarbonatedFFFF hey big bois

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Had this problem, asked a guy to trigger cut scenes and things, I ended up teleporting up and falling down repeatedly.

6. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    All of you, what version and mods do you use, and how old is the class that has these issues? Do other classes have the same problem as well?

7. Yurgaloo

Yurgaloo Ruler of 2 and a Half Moons

Minecraft:
    Experiencing similar issue, five year old account, On versions 1.9, 1.9.6, and 1.11.2 modless and modded, for following quests / features thus far:

- Poisoning The Pest (Can't enter farm)
    - Tunnel Trouble (Miner NPC won't appear)
    - Sewers Of Ragni (Nothing happens when I reach top where NPC should be going to)
    - A Sandy Scandal (Got second evidence piece and opened vault but can't proceed to scroll merchant balcony)
    - Decrepit Sewers Dungeon (Stuck in Sewer after the gold collecting stage, where cut scene should be)

/fixquests, changing worlds, and joining back with /class do not work.

Though I am able to complete these quests on newer characters, I would really like this to be resolved as this was my first character and I'm rather fond of it.
    (Sent to all related threads to bump them to attention)

8. NiiRexo

NiiRexo Newbie Adventurer

Same Problem with 3 quests, Poisining the pests ( cannot right click with the crate of poisen to the water), Tunnel Trouble ( The Miner at begin not exist, just empty room) and Studying the corrupt (the "Adventurer Mage" who open the way to the old camp in South of the Nether Gate don't exist).

My only class is just 3 days old (new recruit :grin:) and I use a complete virgin version of 1.8

edit: I also used /fix quests and tryed different worlds

9. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Try 1.9-1.12.2.