1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Trade Market Can't Claim Item Back

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SleepyRoxas, Feb 11, 2020.

1. SleepyRoxas

SleepyRoxas Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So here's my issue. I put in the trade market a Tempered Core and left it for a few days in hopes to sell it. Which occured.. in a weird manner.

• On Friday 7th february : I was looking for items in the shop, and suddenly got kicked out. I right clicked back onto the NPC, but it gave me an erroe message during a few minutes, until I saw a message in the chat noticing me about succesfully selling this Tempered Core. But that's when weirdness occur. When checking the Trade section, the item was still there. I thought about a bug, and decided to let it be since it was still in a "selling" state
    • On Saturday 8th february : Item was still there, so I decided to cancel the trade. At my big surprise, I was unable to pick back the item from its slots, due to the "red cross" not appearing in the GUI, pretty much like the screenshot I've done linked in this post.
    I then decided to left it, believing it'd get fixed by the next day... But it didn't. I'm still having a trade slot taken by this odd bug... So that's about it. I can share my logs if needed, just can't tell if it'd be useful or not.

Attached Files:

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you try clicking on the item itself when you're in the menu shown in your screenshot?

3. SleepyRoxas

Minecraft:
    I tried both right click and left click on the item, and it didn't do anything. I also tried left and right clicking in each slot, but that doesn't do anything either. Besides for the "Back" Button of course that sends me back in the "Trade overview".

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Interesting.
    Do you recall doing anything else specific that may have caused this?

5. SleepyRoxas

Minecraft:
    No, I don't recall doing anything specific for the transaction besides what I noted already in my first post.

Although, the Tempered Core was already an item I was trying to sell, so it wasn't its first time on the trade market. As in, before the issue happened, it was already occupying one of my trade slot since some days, so I decided to cancel the trade and put it in the market again. Which worked perfectly well. Until what I reported occured.