1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Can't Access Temple In Lost In The Jungle

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by sugargay, Feb 12, 2019.

1. sugargay

sugargay degenerate

Minecraft:
    After starting the quest and following the path to the temple, it won't let me actually go in. It teleports me back saying "The temple seems very ominous, you think it's best not to enter for now." I tried doing /class, changing servers, relogging, nothing worked.

2. Altakar

Altakar Considering leaving but it probably won't matter

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What does your quest book say, and you're sure you have the right temple?

3. sugargay

sugargay degenerate

Minecraft:
    It says "Search the Dernel Jungle for Aryn", and yes, I've followed the path it layed out. I even watched a youtube vid on the quest and they enter the same temple. The video I watched is a little old, but the purple path leads to the same area.

4. ZerloDoggo

ZerloDoggo Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Don't know if you still stuck but i was too until i jumped on this stone wall and it triggered the dialogue from Aryn. Worked for me might work for you too.

Attached Files:

5. Frozenhunterbear

Frozenhunterbear Player who always has a server reset in boss fight

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I had the same prob, and I remember walking into the temple from the top and it triggered dialogue and it fixed.