1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Store Cannot Receive Free Monthly Crates

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Temporaxos, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:13 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Temporaxos

Temporaxos Temporal traveler

Minecraft:
    It has been about 30 days after I received my first free monthly crate (Jan 14- Feb 14). I logged in using wynncraft forums and logged in my minecraft player username, I then clicked free monthly crate and the website sent me back to the store. I clicked free monthly crate again and it was the same result. I then logged into the wynncraft server and noticed that I have no crates. I am not sure if the monthly system timer mechanic works by using wifi or your minecraft player account since my friend, using the same wifi, received his crate. I do know that the wifi timer mechanic was a problem in the Hypixel server several years ago when I attempted to receive monthly items from there.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you see if it works tomorrow or in two days?

3. Temporaxos

Temporaxos Temporal traveler

Minecraft:
    Just tried it today (2/ 18/ 20), it works now, hopefully this problem never happens again, thanks.

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll mark this as resolved, you likely got the crate a few days later than you remember last time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.