1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Cannot Continue Quest Because Npcs Didnt Spawn

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by TsunamiOppa, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:46 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TsunamiOppa

TsunamiOppa Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I was doing the "Studying the corrupt" quest, and I cant continue the quest after the part where you talk to the mages a second time. The mage NPCs didn't spawn for me to continue the quest. I was questing with my friend when this happened and the NPCs spawned for him.

2. Altakar

Altakar ingredient tinkerer and day counter QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    What does your quest book say?

3. TsunamiOppa

TsunamiOppa Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    The quest book said something like "Take the knowledge you learned back to the sanctuary mages at the sanctuary". Sorry for forgetting to resolve this thread, but for some reason they spawned underground and when I went to look and see if I could see them underground from below the bridge, they were at the top when I went back. Thanks for trying to help. I'm sorry again for forgetting to close the thread

4. Altakar

Altakar ingredient tinkerer and day counter QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    Alright, I'll close this thread then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.