Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Can Mythics Still Be Acquired Through Pots?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Azurax_, Aug 31, 2024.

1. Azurax_

Azurax_ Dragon HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The title says it all, but if you could also provide a loot pool or the chances for a Mythic it would be greatly appreciated.

2. StarBright

StarBright The Wizard Unicorn CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I do believe pot items still exist, but also... why? Lootruns and raids are good enough money sources nowadays that it's become pretty unnecessary...

3. Azurax_

Azurax_ Dragon HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Because I want to get 1 Mythic with every possible way to get a mythic. I compiled 10:
    (Yes indicates way I have gotten a mythic before)
    1. Chest: Yes
    2. Daily Login: No
    3. Reward Chest: Yes
    4. Daily Quest: No
    5. Weekly Quest: No
    6. Item Bomb: No
    7. Flower Pot: No
    8. Mob Drop: Yes
    9. Forgery: No
    10. Anni: Yes

Elytry likes this.
  4. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Gl with item bomb mythic

5. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey! I've been doing the exact same as you :)

I've also gotten mythics from a couple of extra ways:
    Dungeon rain
    Lootrun chest

I'm actually testing whether or not pots drop mythics at the moment too, so far I've only broken about 15k, and by the sounds of it, the average pot mythic drops after 500k assuming it's still in the game - if I find out, I'll let you know xD (I haven't even had a regular item yet oof)

EDIT: I think that stealing affects your chances of getting items from pots?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2024
    Elytry likes this.
  6. Azurax_

Azurax_ Dragon HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tip: Try breaking pots with a not max level class and see how many you need to break to get items. I think it is bugged to where lvl 105/106 and maybe a bit below that can't get item drops outside of powders and emeralds.

7. xCodiq

xCodiq Software Engineer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I remember seeing a video on Youtube, trying the exact same thing. I believe they did use a LB/LQ set.

Would sure be interesting, pot grinding ‍♂️

8. DuckPixel

DuckPixel Newbie Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Its interesting, in prospect talking about even plausibly obtaining a mythic from usual means, for those interested in the "theoretical" odds, (its theoretical because it isnt guaranteed)
    I did the math:

If you were to obtain a mythic from normal means from an item bomb the odds are on average 0.000007% chance.

Or a 7/1,000,000 chance of obtaining, although i understand you want to obtain a mythic through an item bomb the odds are so low, you have a higher chance of being struck by lightning, during a lightning storm.

Assuming you hit a pity once you hit the 0.000007% chance, you would need to spend: $8,570,000 assuming standard luck. And assuming this forum post is correct (search: how much wynncraft has made), you would value wynncraft at a wopping:

Total Cost = (Cost per Attempt) * (Number of Attempts) * (1 / Probability of Success)
    Total Cost = $59.99 * 1,000,000 * (1 / 7)
    Total Cost ≈ $8,570,000

$8,726,250 in net value, of course statistically the post of above me is an approximation but it gives you a small insight into the absolute insane odds required.

9. Azurax_

Azurax_ Dragon HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That number is just wrong.
    The most cost-efficient bomb is the 52 bomb pack which I would have to pay about 71.39 USD for. Meaning, 1 bomb would be 71.39$/52
    Then, just multiply that by the expected number of attempts and you get the expected cost.
    71.39$/52 * (1000000/7) =196126$

Also, I will not be buying them with money, but with shares.
    Same concept, different costs, average share cost is about 50LE with which I can get 4 item bombs.
    50LE/4 * (1000000/7) = 1785714.2857LE

Last edited: Sep 12, 2024 at 1:40 AM