Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Can Guild Tags have numbers?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Pear Of Dice, Apr 15, 2023.

?

Do you think numbers are allowed in guild tags atm? Do you think they should be, regardless?

1. It's just letters

33.3%
  2. Numbers are allowed atm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I like the idea of numbers in guild tags

16.7%
  4. The idea of numbers in guild tags feels wrong

33.3%
  5. I have no clue whether or not you can use numbers

50.0%
  6. I don't feel like it makes a difference either way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pear Of Dice

Pear Of Dice Pear CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Literally everyone I've asked so far (which is like, 2 people but still) has not had a definitive answer to this question and I'm so confused!!

The update to guild tags states that it's now possible to have "four letters" but does that actually specify it as letters or was it meant to assume "characters" instead? I didn't go as far back as to look at when they added guilds altogether though.

Every guild tag I have seen (I just skimmed through the 10 pages of guilds on the stats screen) has only letters, no numbers. That doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility entirely though, maybe none of the big guilds thought of it or something, idk.

If the answer is yes, hecc yeah! Why hasn't anyone utilized it yet or has anyone?

If no then ima put a suggestion in for it. I believe they added the fourth character to the tags because you can only have so many unique combinations of 3 letters, and since it's been a long while since they added that fourth possibility that means adding numbers in the mix creates an entirely new realm of possibility- think if it.

Personally, I feel like numbers can be used in a lot of ways. For example, you could swap numbers with letters, like:
    "I" and "1",
    "A" and "4",
    "E" and "3",
    "S" and "5",
    "O" and "0",
    and occasionally "T" and "7"
    or "B" and "8".

They could also be used in other directions depending on the theme a guild is looking to coin. Numbers existing in this scenario possess a possibility of a 4-char tag made up of ONLY numbers, which I feel like it's incredibly probable that numbers are not part of the characters in tags and if that is the case that's most likely the reason why; I mean... Imagine if you saw a guild with the tag "1234" or "0000"!

2. Kejax

Kejax Just a random dev VIP

Minecraft:
    I don't know if numbers are allowed in guild tags, but I haven't seen a clan that has numbers in their tag yet. So I dont't think that numbers are allowed in guild tags. But it would be kind of nice though

3. SuperPacific

SuperPacific Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    its just letters
    idk i guess numbers would be cool tho

Pear Of Dice likes this.
  4. Crokee

Crokee Nudist poking eyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    brb going to make a guild with the tag [6969] and [420]