Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Burning sigil or windsweeper

Discussion in 'Questions' started by RedsmileXD, Dec 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedsmileXD

RedsmileXD Travelled Adventurer

hi so i started working on my lightbender ability tree and i started to wonder if getting windsweeper is worth it as it would cost me 7 points to get breathless too, so it would deal +40% damage with 10 winded but burning sigil deal 40% of your DPS and you dont have to get 10 winded per enemy and it would work on multiple enemies at the same time so with one is better i mostly make this set for lootrunning

2. RedztoneWizard

RedztoneWizard Meta builds and guides HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Burning sigil doesnt work without meteor I think.

3. RedsmileXD

RedsmileXD Travelled Adventurer

it does it works when you hit mob with ophanim orbs

ChrisWildfire likes this.
  4. ChrisWildfire

ChrisWildfire Wild and On Fire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lightbender with Windsweeper is a much more popular ATree build. Here's what it looks like:
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...SN0DY00000000001g000000z0z0+0+0+0+0-zZdcgrEj5

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  5. 100klemonreimu

100klemonreimu Poison Warrior Supermacy

Minecraft:
    I didn't realize riftbender can take Gust
    But, when using riftbender builds with low mana sustain where I won't use ice snake often (cause in this meta putting skill points in other stats are much better than intelligence) (e.g. this one I'm currently using : https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...0x0x0k1S101g00001007iO0z0z0+0+0+0+0-zZddgLVi5
    ), is stronger sunshower better?

I am also trying to find a better build.

6. ChrisWildfire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I didn't notice I picked Devitalize instead of Divination, whoops.

Riftbender is usually used in tna because of its good single-target damage, and not as a team healer, so people usually don't pick Larger Heal in favor of offensive abilities.

Sunshower damage is... bad, even with Stronger Sunshower.

If you don't like Gust, then you can go for Devitalize instead!

Also use Divination. You might be struggling with mana because you don't have it, which increases your max Ophanims so they're easier to maintain.

7. 100klemonreimu

100klemonreimu Poison Warrior Supermacy

Minecraft:
    Agree that riftbender is for single-target dps, especially compared to arcanist.
    I pick riftbender because I like heal and don't feel like rapidly spamming meteor(I didn't even know they removed the cooldown when 2.0 is out).

I usually do eo(for fun) seldom do tna because tna runners I meet runs away from my heal and dies all the time. I used to stand at 7 blocks away from the target to hit lightweaver orbs(that's why I took larger heal, so that sunshower hits too) but recently I realized hitting the eye at point blank deals more damage and can consistently activate fortitude.

I guess Gust is worth taking since allows faster winded stacking. But I am using cascade(very fast) and as long as I don't make mistake I can keep the orbs alive long enough through each (the eye)phase without needing to replenish them. And I'd like to know how bad is devitalise.

Would also like to see if you recommend any better riftbender build (preferably ETWFA but not necessarily rainbow, no need for entropy, would be happy to have high healing efficiency)
    Thank you :)

ChrisWildfire likes this.
  8. ChrisWildfire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, constant movement is really important in tna, which is why there usually isn't a team healer. In tna, you'll find that instead of tanking hits and healing up, it's much better to avoid damage in the first place, especially since Greg is much easier to kite compared to other bosses.

I don't know the consensus around Devitalize, but I like to pick similar abilities whenever I'm going for a particularly squishy build. I'd say it all comes down to preference!

I would love to, but I'm not confident in my etwfa building skills. Though I think the build you're using is pretty good already!

Anyway, I'm glad I could help! Though at the end of the day, I think it's best to go with what you personally enjoy!

100klemonreimu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.