Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art bunch of art

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by ritshou, Dec 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ritshou

ritshou Evan

Minecraft:
    I haven't been playing wynn as of late (bugged quest has me by the throat, istg) so I've just been doodling >:]
    I like posting here so you all get to see a little of the things I've been making

A redesign of this outfit I made a while back, I really love hats with cloth drapes(? is that what they're called????) I originally saw it in ghibli's princess kaguya movie and oh man the idea of it was just mmmm
    [​IMG]

This is the old version vvv
    [​IMG]

A painting test!! I really missed painting things, and get this : painting is so much easier than doing that whole line-art process,
    I really love drawing poofy or clothes that drape, they're just so fun to draw
    [​IMG]

more of my persona that I redesign (or just give new outfits for?) weekly, daily, I don't know, I just like drawing outfits but not the whole making new OCs thing so onto my persona they go !!!
    [​IMG]

A commission I did for like?? $45??
    [​IMG]

Commissions I did for wackolo!! The first one was for USD, the second was for LE
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you like my art !! this is my instagram & my commissions post
    And if you want to be friends / inquire about commissioning me / just wanna message me?? this is my discord !! : evangelo#6133

Bixlo, block36_, milieus and 19 others like this.
  2. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    he is growing stronger... i like the hat

ritshou, Six and DungeonBee like this.
  3. Ellphant

Ellphant [they/them] stop and smell the flowers, won't you? HERO

Minecraft:
    holy shit those are brilliant, good work!!

ritshou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.