1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Help Build Coach? | Mage | Shaman | Archer

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by MaximumPear, Sep 14, 2021.

1. MaximumPear

MaximumPear Random Funness CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ~Help Requested!~

Hey, I've been playing this game for four years and I still have no clue how to make a decent build. All of my builds are trash, and it's extremely apparent when I can beat literally no one my level at level 104-105. I would really appreciate it if someone could teach me how to make a good build... at this point I'm desperate.​

~~~~~~~~​

Mage
    I really want my Mage to be a spellspam build because I enjoy supporting others like that... It's level 105 and I have a Lament as my main weapon, but the rest of my armor and jewelry just don't do much. If I could know what combinations of stats make a good build like that, or even for when I get to be a high enough tailor or armorer if I could know what the best ingredients to add to something would be, that would be awesome.

Shaman
    I honestly have no clue what I want my Shaman to be. It's level 104 currently but the build I have is awful. I love using the Time Rift I have, and I want to see if there's a good shaman build for that. If not, I'd like to know what my other options are. I also would love to have a primarily healing shaman like my mage. Maybe something with the thunder element too?

Archer
    My Archer is probably my most powerful of the three I have above level 100. I think having a speed / agility build would be really cool, and I really want to use Double Vision. If that isn't possible, I'd still love to see my other options.

Eventually I may have questions about Assassin and Warrior, but they're still low level and I'd like to just focus on these three for now. Thank you <3

2. DeltaWave

DeltaWave Rawstack Appreciator VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    an option for archer
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0pc0l-0D407W09q09q0tz0ty0IS0D0b21-y2M1g00001007lU
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Third Eye
    > Soarfae
    > Dark Shroud
    > Capricorn
    > Black Catalyst
    > Black Catalyst
    > Double Vision
    > Amanuensis
    > Gale's Force [a6a6a6]
    a full healer option:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07R0K70Jl0n60OK0OQ0OL0880Qk-Y-Y221l0e1g00001004fI
    WynnBuilder build:
    > CancerÖˇ
    > Soulflare
    > Eden-Blessed Guards
    > Statue
    > Diamond Hydro Ring
    > Diamond Solar Ring
    > Diamond Solar Bracelet
    > Charm of the Tides
    > Lament [w6w6w6]
    an option with some dmg:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0Au0RZ0r507W0t80K20TN0og0Qk060s221I1D1g00001004fI
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cumulonimbus
    > Medeis
    > Vaward
    > Capricorn
    > Yang
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Tenuto
    > Lament [w6w6w6]
    an option with a lot of dmg:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07F05W0uX0Qx0GQ0K20K40OM0Qk1f1a2205051g00001004fI
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Caesura
    > Bete Noire
    > Chain Rule
    > Stardew
    > Finesse
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Prowess
    > Diamond Hydro Necklace
    > Lament [w6w6w6]

3. MaximumPear

MaximumPear Random Funness CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If a Time Rift build would be best, I can see what I can do because I have Time Rifts galore. (I have a lot of them...)

Also thank you so so so much!!!

Oh, and is it possible to have a build for one of them that uses the Phoenix Prince's Crown?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  4. DeltaWave

DeltaWave Rawstack Appreciator VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you can use phoenix prince in the healer build, but cancer would be way better