Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buggy Quests

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by revotekno, Aug 17, 2024.

1. revotekno

revotekno Travelled Adventurer

I just need to rant for a moment. I'm really enjoying Wynncraft and the new update but at least like half of the endgame quests are buggy. Things not happening, npcs not spawning and that's really draining my fun here currently. I don't understand how so many quests can be broken.... I think I did my 5th bug report today because I am stuck AGAIN and can't continue (2nd time in one quest). Ugh, I really hope this is the last one that I will encounter cause otherwise I think I need a break. Anyways, have fun!

Wizr7 likes this.
  2. Wizr7

Wizr7 Acrobat gaming (i have intense hand pains) HERO

Minecraft:
    Very true, and bugs can often deter newer players. For now just do the reliable "Turn it off and back on again" (/class or disconnect and rejoin) strat. Hope this helps.

3. downloadableduck

downloadableduck gay furry uwu

yeah, unfortunately games like these tend to have lots of bugs, especially since wynncraft is a different game from just general minecraft. the best thing to do is like @Wizr7 said, disconnect and reconnect, and then report the bugs.

4. STB

STB Idiot and master softlocker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    im not alone :D (i broke two quests in the same questline, the first one got fixed magically)

5. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel collector VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah just laugh and /class