1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Bugged Npc/quest Problems

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Njziebold, Aug 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Njziebold

Njziebold Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm a level 87 mage currently on the Mixed Feelings Quest. I am in the part where i have to go around to all of the different citizens and help them. I started yesterday and had this problem with the sewers guy not updating my book properly. When I logged on today I noticed it was allowing me to redo them. However, after finishing the sewer and burning house the last guy glitched out. He just kept repeating the "Are you deaf as well? Get those crates and put them on the boats, don't go above the limit of 100 though!" line. When i finish organizing the crates it just repeats the line again. I tried /kill and going to back to see if it would fix and no dice. Tried to re-log, no dice. Switched servers, again no dice. I already lost my golden avia feather to this (I understand there is a no refund policy and i'm fine with it), and would perfer not to /kill again. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. ClamLord

ClamLord help VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hi! I am experiencing a similar bug, in which the citizen who needs the player to replace the cargo on his boats will not allow the quest to progress. Upon first speaking to this citizen, dialogue proceeds as expected, with him telling the player he needs them to stack the nearby crates on each of his boats. After stacking said crates and reaching the weight limit of 100 on each boat, the player receives the expected message of, "It seems like all crates are balanced now."

However, upon speaking to this citizen again, the dialogue expected to advance the quest does not occur. Instead, as stated in the post above, the citizen continues to repeat, "Are you deaf as well? Get those crates and put them on the boats, don't go above the limit of 100 though!" Additionally, the quest book fails to update after completing this task.

For the sake of clarity, I have attached a video below of me experiencing this bug. The video was recorded in vanilla 1.12.2, and the issue persisted across multiple servers.

As this bug prevents the quest from advancing, it renders Mixed Feelings impossible for any players experiencing it. If anything about this report was unclear or you have any questions, please let me know.

3. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Sorry for the late response, does this issue persist upon exiting and re-entering the Mixed Feelings quest area? (This can be done by using a teleport scroll or /kill and then going back to the start area)