Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bug With Skin In Api

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Connor1736, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connor1736

Connor1736 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi guys,

First of all, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this; but I couldn't find anywhere better to post.

I started Wynncraft for the first time yesterday and had a ton of fun! I have a quick question about an issue I'm having, and I want to know if anyone else has had the same issue.

If you go to my stats page (sadly I'm not allowed to post the link since I'm a new user), you'll see that my skin is bugged. Everything looks fine, except my head is black. It isn't a huge deal, but it is also annoying seeing a black square whenever using the Wynncraft map, and I'd rather see my actual skin.

I also know that this isn't an issue with Wynncraft specifically, as the same thing happens on websites that use hypixel's API. I wanted to post here to see if anyone knows that the issue could be, or if anyone else has experienced it.

I also posted my skin file on imgur, using the link [ i imgur com/Fulub9H.png ], if it helps. Again, I can't put the full link in the post because I'm a new user.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.