1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

General/Misc. Bug Where All Blocks Turn Black And Items Are Invisible

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by EskimoArt, Nov 10, 2019 at 12:30 PM.

1. EskimoArt

EskimoArt Newbie Adventurer

What happens is that a user interface like the inventory has items that you can still hover over but they are invisible. Also, every block is pitch black, but I can still see entities. My hotbar is empty but just like the selection screen, I will hover over a square and its like the item is there, but just invisible (it gives the name of the item only) I now this is a very old bug - i have tried to fix it by looking it up and changing my minimap levels. But this is only happening on wynncraft and no other worlds or servers I play on. This bug happens most the time, very rarely I sign in and it returns to normal - but when it is normal and I go to the pause game screen after pressing escape, It returns to the pitch black bug.
    This might be a little confusing so feel free to ask any questions. I love playing wynncraft but I can't play unless this bug is fixed for me!

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Can you describe exactly how this occured and when? Add details like your Minecraft version and mods that you may be using.
    If possible, please provide a screenshot of the issue.

3. EskimoArt

EskimoArt Newbie Adventurer

most blocks are black (some aren't even present) my hotbar is full but only appears empty. entities are visible. I log in and it just happens. I get rid of it by disconnecting then re-logging in over and over until it returns to normal. sometimes when it is normal, I adjust the screen size and it returns back to its black state.

Attached Files:

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What Minecraft version and mods were you using?