1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Bug In "creeper Infiltration" Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thunderflash121, Sep 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Thunderflash121

Thunderflash121 Newbie Adventurer

Hello, I have a litte problem in the Creeper infiltration Quest. no matter with what I hit the creeper skin once I got hit down from the mountain I can't pick it up but I have multiple empty slots in my inventory.
    Please help me

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you try leaving the area with the creeper skin and redoing the part of the quest that brought you to that part?

3. Thunderflash121

I tried that multiple times but it didn't work after all so I really don't know what to do. I tried to somehow get it fixed since two days but nothing worked.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So even if you go into the tunnel area that led you to the creeper again, you’re still unable to pick up the creeper skin?

5. Thunderflash121

Yes. I let the creeper explode a few times, I tried going in a didderent area before, restarting minecraft, leaving and joining the server and different lobbys but always the same, I just can't pick it up.