Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[bug] Assassin's Vanish Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DarkDemonDragon, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDemonDragon

DarkDemonDragon Sorta Veteran

Minecraft:
    I'll get screenshots if needed, but this is simple to test out. When you Vanish you still get all the buffs and stuff. However, since they changed the way armor works, you are now a walking set of armor. Oh well guess I won't be PvPing with my Assassin anytime soon... but that's not all. Mobs somehow see you. I haven't tested this a bunch because I just ragequitted after trying to get away from mobs by Vanishing, but they still kept attacking me and I checked to see that I was still "Vanished".

@Salted @Grian

SaltedsMum and blue89962 like this.
  2. blue89962

blue89962 Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I though I was the only one who noticed it

It's really annoying tbh, since assassin doesn't even have a really good mobility spell, and we have to use vanish. And now that mobs can see you while you're vanished, I feel like vanish is useless now, not only in PvE, but in PvP too because of that bug

I really hope they fix most of those major bugs as soon as possible, because they are causing a lot of problems for everybody

3. Wolfie

Wolfie Mage of Mud, Blade of Blood

Guild:
    This is a major problem for me. With drastically decreased damage and no reliable escape, we're really just sitting ducks.

SaltedsMum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.