1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | Breadskate [BSE✫] - Lvl 60 - Recruiting All

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zei, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Zei

Zei Breadskate in daily anime schoolgirl shitpost show CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello @oh no ! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! You will be sent an invitation to our Discord server privately as well as receive the invite to the guild in-game soon, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

2. Implicitt

Implicitt Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Name (In-Game Name): Implicitt
    Contact Information: (Discord Tag): Implicitt#7171
    Preferred Work Hours(How active can you be per week on average, in hours): ~7-9 hrs
    Previous Work Experience (Highest Combat lvl): 60
    Motivation (Write why you want and what made you want to join): Just want to join a chill and friendly guild, and I like the vibe here :)
    Previous Work Affiliation (Previous guilds and optionally why you left): N/A

Please check one or more of these boxes (replace the checkbox with ☑); I would like to... :
    ☑ be a weekend worker (I'm a casual player please let me do my thing aaaa)
    ☐ be active in the Workers' Union (I would like to organize events for the guild!)
    ☐ become active in Bakery marketing (I have aspirations to become a diplomat for BSE!)

3. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey @Implicitt! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! An invitation to our Discord server will be sent privately, so please accept my friend request over on Discord (_Zei#9915), as well as the in-game invitation to the guild shortly, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

4. PadMan1992

PadMan1992 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Name (In-Game Name):PadMan1992
    Contact Information: (Discord Tag): PadMan#5493
    Preferred Work Hours(How active can you be per week on average, in hours): ~7 hrs
    Previous Work Experience (Highest Combat lvl): 105
    Motivation (Write why you want and what made you want to join): I want a good community to play some hours at week
    Previous Work Affiliation (Previous guilds and optionally why you left): never

Please check one or more of these boxes (replace the checkbox with ☑); I would like to... :
    ☑ be a weekend worker (I'm a casual player please let me do my thing aaaa)
    ☐ be active in the Workers' Union (I would like to organize events for the guild!)
    ☐ become active in Bakery marketing (I have aspirations to become a diplomat for BSE!)

5. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello @PadMan1992 ! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! You will be sent an invitation to our Discord server privately as well as receive the invite to the guild in-game soon, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.