Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bots in trade market ?

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by EDGN, Aug 23, 2022.

?

I am the last player noticing this ?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Touch grass

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDGN

EDGN Noob CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I recently scrapped a lot of wand that i buy in ragni and sold them in the trade market for a price of 9 ems/scrap ( I wanted to sell those asap ) and noticed it got instantly sold, I then tried to sell the scraps at the normal price but they were not bought instantly. So, to see to which extent the bot could buy I started to sell as many scraps as possible and gained around 13le just by selling scraps at a low price. After buying this much, they were not bought anymore ( or not as fast ).

So was it a bot ? Or just a madman sniping my scraps for 4 hours straight ? ( Which i kinda doubt it is possible seeing how fast they were bought).

2. DungeonBee

DungeonBee Hunter of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Many MANY people use crafteds. In order to repair their items they just buy off tm because lazy. It’s prob just a bunch of different people buying the lowest price scrap at the same time.

EDGN likes this.
  3. EDGN

EDGN Noob CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well i know this, especially with wars, but the speed of the "guy" that bought the items was just unreal, it took less than 1 ms before the scrap got buy ( like he didn't even let me the time to put them in the shop, it was instant )

4. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can set buy offers on the market. If they're satisfied, the transaction is completed automatically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.