Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Boardgame for the bonfire

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by creature, Oct 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creature

creature Uncorrupt, so possibly serving Dern VIP

Minecraft:
    Hello and welcome to the thread for the

Battle for the bonfire

boardgame edition

upload_2022-10-20_0-39-43.png

Take control of the battle as either the red guild or the blue guild. Burn the flag of your opponent with the the powerful boons and many aids from the bonfire.

For those who can't wait to get right into the action, here is the print and play link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eozsjvYLC5n84bHu7

For those slightly more patient, here are the rules explaining how to play it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M9jhJ_wMwu9XAF63aAAKkQ61KcpBFfev/view?usp=sharing

Attentive folk might've noticed that no art was present for soldiers, this is because I am not proficient in 3d models and it's probably best to use some pawns at home but if you really want to see some official soldier art here ya go:
    upload_2022-10-20_1-9-38.png upload_2022-10-20_1-9-18.png
    My apologies to the people who can't differentiate between red and blue.

As can be seen in the rules, I do have this set up in Tabletop simulator (boardgame engine for steam) so if people actually wanna do this for an afternoon I can make it a mod.

If any of the rules are unclear, please do give feedback. Not only did I kind of write these down last minute and make changes to the game in my head as I was writing the rules, I also find actually writing down rules which are intuitive, fun, not long, and comprehensive to be the most difficult aspect of boardgame design.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (listen the base picture for the wand was like 12x12 pixels I could not get better quality go blame whomever provides the wiki with their pictures)
    upload_2022-10-20_1-22-44.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    ayo this is so cool

3. AlanGreyson

AlanGreyson WynnArtist VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Damn this sh*t is kinda pog.
    I'm very impressed

4. DungeonBee

DungeonBee Hunter of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hexagons are the bestagons

luckeyLuuk, Wackolo and creature like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.