Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Big Cur Party - Date Specified

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DogeTennant, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    UPDATE: The Date is 27th of June, starting probably sometime around 5PM - Timezone CEST/GMT+2

Hello!

So I'm not sure if this belongs here or in The Planning Parlour, so if it fits there more, feel free to move this thread.

I'm planning to do a big CUR Party (around 50 dxp bombs and 100 dbombs) date unspecified (you'll find out why). Should be around 16 hours of CUR if I'm not a math noob (and I'm).

HOWEVER, first I need to reach lvl 89 on all of my classes, that being 9 classes. I have 3 classes at lvl 105 already and 2 classes that I'm saving for playthroughs with friends. - DONE

My classes that need lvling: DONE

So, this is my current formula for lvling: (credits to EPIC67890)
    1-20 - Time Valley (-615, -1178)
    21-37 - Magma Cubes Savannah (858, -1744) or weird desert bugs (938 -2272) (second location is harder to stay alive, so it depends on how well the class handles it, but gives more xp)
    37-50 - Llevigar spiders (-2148, -4722)
    50-65 - Herb Cave (you knew it)
    (-512, -839)
    CDS
    CLS
    CUC
    maybe CIB (it's inefficient without a bigger party)
    CUR

So, what do I request from you?
    Well... basically nothing, I want to state that I do not want to host this party, just in return for your help, I will host this CUR party, no matter if I get help or not.

But, if you do want to help me in any way to reach this goal faster (and thus get the party faster), here's how you can.

Feel free to add me into your friendlist on the server, for better communication
    IGN: DogeTennant
    You can also add me/message me on discord, however I might miss your messages there
    Discord: DogeTennant#6710
    You can find out if I'm online simply with the command "/find Nickname"
    Times that I'm on the most often:
    1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
    9:15 PM - 22:30 PM
    12:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Note that all of these are timezone CEST/GMT+1
    You can easily find yourself a timezone converter on google typing "timezone converter".

Share information
    If you have a better formula for faster lvling and it's not a top secret, I would love to know it, so I can level more efficiently.

Notify me when there are dxp bombs on your world (I'm in the discord server, but not all bombs get noticed).

Help me grind
    If you have your own classes around the same level as me, you can help me grind by going on my server and partying me, that way we will both die less, deal more dmg and thus gain xp faster.

Drop mob totems. I personally have 6 mob totems, so I can drop them myself, however extras are always good. I never drop them unless there's dxp though, but it's up to you.

Drop dxp bombs on my server - of course I dont want you to buy dxp just because of me, but if you are already planning on dropping them anyways, consider doing it on my server. (kthx)

Dungeons
    This is the harder part, as currently, when it comes to dungeons ranging from lvl 65 to 89 I only have one carry (again credits to EPIC67890), so this is an easy way on how you can help me.

Carry me. With just 2-3 people all the dungeons are really fast to go through (or even with just one person, if you're cata billions of dps), it shouldn't take that much time

Drop dbombs. I will mostly drop my own dbombs, or I will wait for random dbombs or I'll invade CUR parties, however if you feel like it, you can help me out with your own dbomb

Help yourself
    As I said earlier, if I'm grinding some spot, you can tag along with your class which has around the same level as mine and you can lvl with me

If you have classes at around lvl 65-89 you can also tag along for the runs and level up, but note that we will still need a carry, because even if we're there at high numbers all in full xp gear, we're gonna get shredded.

Also if you're really that kind and you want to help me, always msg me first on the server, to find out what am I currently doing, because if you drop a dbomb and I'm currently grinding xp on my lvl 30 character, it'll be useless to me

So yea, once I hit the lvl 89 mark on all of the required classes, I will drop the date for the CUR party, however the world wont be revealed until right before the start of the event (for obvious reasons such as that the world, might not even be online at that exact time and also to prevent people from camping the party world) If you'll have me added in your friend list, you might gain a small advantage, however, I will switch the worlds righte before the start aswell. Only my guildmates will have an actual advantage, as they will know the world, where I'll be hosting the party, in advance.

The party world will be revealed in the form of a shout and it'll also be posted on the Bombs Tracker discord

Also note, that this will be a really, really long run, so we will switch worlds, either because of a bug that might happen or because of a server restart, so if you won't get into the first world, you might still have a chance to participate. Also since this might be a 16 hour party (or longer), there's definitely a high chance that we will take breaks, ranging from just like 10 minutes (food, drink, other necessities, rest) up to several hours, reason being that I will most likely host the party sometime in the evening for me and I will eventually go to sleep at around 8 AM or something and continue the run afterwards.

--

That's probably everything I wanted to say, so thank you for reading this (if you did), and I hope to see you on the server sometime soon!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  2. _Tiger

_Tiger Completionist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Glowbulb cave is a lot more efficient after 101 hehe

3. lotuss

lotuss lotus CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I would recommend the spider spot on Mt Wynn from like level 29 ish to 45! It's easy to get to and with a huge party you'll gain great amounts of xp quickly

DogeTennant likes this.
  4. Richboys111

Richboys111 I waste all my money on bank space VIP

Minecraft:
    I have one more class to level to 105 and it is my assasin at level 47 right now so depending on where you are at I’ll join you!

DogeTennant likes this.
  5. DogeTennant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just bumping, so people know about this..

Also progress tracker
    Assassin: lvl 85
    Skyseer: lvl 65
    Dark Wizard: lvl 65
    Dark Wizard: lvl 40
    Rest of them: still lvl 11

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Richboys111 and one_ood like this.
  6. DogeTennant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumping also Progress tracker:

Skyseer: lvl 65
    Mage: lvl 65
    Archer: lvl 65
    Rest of them: still lvl 11 (4-5 classes left)

7. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    CUC isn't worth doing, the boss glitches too often and therefore extremely inefficient.

DogeTennant likes this.
  8. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    noice plan

DogeTennant likes this.
  9. DogeTennant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, I realized, we wont be doing CUC, we tried it 2 times and 2 times the boss bugged lol

10. DogeTennant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stats are finally working, wooo

also bump

11. DogeTennant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    All classes to lvl 65, it's dungeon time baby, any help would be appreciated!

Ninja: lvl 67
    Rest of them: 65

EPIC67890 likes this.
  12. DogeTennant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Progress tracker:

I'm done!

All classes to lvl 89, you can check my stats!

I'll try to give you the date and time for CUR real soon.

btdmaster, Kimbap, Iboju and 2 others like this.
  13. DogeTennant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright!

The Date is 27th of June, starting probably sometime around 5PM - Timezone CEST/GMT+2

I hope to see you there!

14. DogeTennant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    starting now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.