1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Better Spells In Quests

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by bradreslam, May 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradreslam

bradreslam Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    when i do wynncraft quests i somtimes have the feeling i don't know any good spells, if you look at the magic spells the npc's use somtimes your own look pretty weak.
    i know since the last update you can use your spells in quest to break sertend things or activate them, but i would like to see that more and more complex, like having extra long spells you can only yuse in a moment in a quest.
    here is an exampel you need to break a magic barier and the npc tells you to cast a more complex spell like r l l l r r l l r l r and if you do it wrong you need to start again. i think it is a pretty good idea but comment what you think.

2. Grugle

Grugle RotS Enthusiast. HERO

Minecraft:
    Wrong forum thread

3. _purplegiraffe_

_purplegiraffe_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Community Helper CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Thread moved to General Suggestions, as this is the place to make suggestions for things you would like to see added to Wynncraft.

4. bradreslam

Minecraft:
    o sorry

5. Dragon_Tracker

Dragon_Tracker I NEED MORE NUGGETS!!! HERO

Minecraft:
    Good idea just i would like other ways to cast 'complicated spells' one way to do a complicated spell is maybe JRL (J=jump) just to keep it clean rather than having 15 clicks to cast one spell

6. bradreslam

Minecraft:
    yea you are right only kliking might be boring maby they can give you specific magic items like crystals and herbs you need to use in some point at the spell.

Dragon_Tracker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.