Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Best Mods for Wynncraft

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Gexe, Feb 3, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gexe

Gexe Travelled Adventurer

Hello, I am a new player and I am looking for the best mods to play Wynncraft.

I was able to test Wynntils, and I would like to implement it.
    The problem is that, to launch this mod, I have to use forge or fabric, and I can therefore no longer use the Lunar Client which gave me considerable FPS gains.

So I wanted to see with you if anyone knew a method to have Wynntils (in the version of your choice), with optifine, and a mod that boosts FPS.

ty in advance

2. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lunar Client in general shouldn't really be your go-to client for modded Minecraft anyway, use Prism Launcher with Fabulously or Simply Optimized packs, then install Wynntils.

3. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

Not that I can tell you what you can or cannot do, but I would really recommend that you don't use any Wynncraft mods when you are just starting out on the game.

The server is made entirely with modless gameplay in mind, so it's best to have the vanilla Minecraft experience when you join
    At least for a little while

I wish that whole misconception can stop spreading from players telling random newbies to "hey you really need to download this cool mod called Wynntils anyways have fun playing this server"

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
    Sar and Earthbrine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.