1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Website/Forums Banned On Server But Can't Make Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Jaakeeee, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaakeeee

Jaakeeee Newbie Adventurer

Good day! I have tried appealing with my previous name, which was 'jakeandlucas', but it also doesn't let me create an appeal. Altakar also replied to my thread and told me to talk to a moderator but I have no idea how to. Please help

Attached Files:

2. Altakar

Altakar Bug Reports helper and theorycrafter

Minecraft:
    Press on a moderator's profile picture, then press Start Conversation. Describe the issue and they'll handle it from there. No need for another thread.

3. __Excel

__Excel Professional Cat Petter VIP

Minecraft:
    Make sure you contact the moderator that banned you. When you try to log in to the server, it should say who banned you, and who you need to talk to.

4. Jaakeeee

Jaakeeee Newbie Adventurer

I have tried looking for the person who banned me but i couldn't find him on the server. It says that @branthecan banned me. Please help

5. colin350

colin350 Web Developer & Supreme Badass Staff Member Admin Support Team HERO CMD Builder Website Team

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Start a conversation with @Moe_Ronickah and they will help handle your appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.