1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Bank And Character Inventory Emptied

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by wolfpack32, Oct 1, 2019.

1. wolfpack32

wolfpack32 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have been offline for a number of months, but before I logged off last my bank and main character had weapons, emeralds, materials, and other items. Today when I logged on I had no items in my bank, save for quest specific items, and two of my three characters were stripped. If this was a few items that had disappeared I wouldn't be worried, however this was everything I had and I don't know what happened. If a mod could look into this and possibly roll back my account to the time before I last logged out I would appreciate it.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Unfortunately Wynncraft has a strict no-refund policy on ingame items. This issue may possibly be caused by a compromised account, so I’d recommend you check if anyone has accessed your Minecraft account recently. If you are absolutely certain that it could not have been a compromised account, could you check if there's anything else abnormal about the characters/bank? (Eg. Duplicated items, items with broken lore, etc.)

3. wolfpack32

Minecraft:
    Thank you for the response. Sadly I'm sure my account was not compromised, and I haven't noticed anything about any other characters. There's nothing else abnormal about my accounts, other than the missing items. The only items worth mentioning that are missing were my weapon and my horse. I'm a lvl 30 so they're not worth much to people. If nothing can be done then I guess I'll just have to get back to grinding.

4. Qzphs

Qzphs Veteran of Avicia.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I imagine it's difficult to grind out of nothing since you've got nothing to grind with. You've probably managed to pull something by now since it's been a few days but I'd like to extend an offer to help out.

5. wolfpack32

Minecraft:
    Thank you for the offer! You're right, was a bit annoying, but thankfully I got some moderate armor from a daily quest and managed to get going from there. It'll take a while to get back up to my cache of ores and materials, but with these new weapons I'm half way there.

Qzphs likes this.