1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Connection Issues Bad Respawn Point [crash (be Killed) ► Stuck (/kill)]

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Endermity, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endermity

Endermity Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hi! :3

This bug existing since I'm on the server (So more than 1 year) and I decide to post a thread because it's really annoying for a long time...

When you crash (A connection crash (Happens to me every hours)) on Wynncraft, especially when you're on a battle, I've the "Durt Screen" of Minecraft and I come back to the Server Selection.
    I login again on Wynncraft and I respawn on the nearest town because when we crash, the server consider I'm online for 15-30sec but I'm not moving and until this time, I'm disconected of the server...
    So at this point, I lose 2 Soul Points

But when I respawsn, it's under this spawnpoint (Like 4-5 blocks under him) and I'm stuck...
    I try to change World and nothing change... Try to /class multiple times, nothing change...
    The only way it's to /kill and now, we lose 4 Soul Points

The main problem is not the network issues (It's my network, you can do nothing), but it's the respawn after a crash : You need to /kill and you lose 2 Soul Points in a useless way...

If you can fix this (With a command or just patch this), it's will be really great...! :3

[​IMG]

2. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    I've learned that /class and jumping can often let you gain height if you're stuck underground, and with enough patience, it can get you to the surface.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.