1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Assassin Damagedealer builds?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by David566667, Oct 3, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David566667

David566667 Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Any damagedealer builds that I can use Bob's Mythic Daggers in? If you have any ideas to builds, I would greatly appreciate it!

2. TS_potato

TS_potato Inactive/Dead VIP+

Minecraft:
  3. ditsario

ditsario The corruption does not serve dern! Staff Member Moderator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Moved to class builds, please post build-related questions here in the future.

ThedumbOX and TS_potato like this.
  4. TatorCheese

TatorCheese Rabbit Enthusiast

Minecraft:
    Next time you ask for a build, make sure to post your class, level, and any restrictions/preferences you have. I've dug up your level thanks to the stats page, so just for future reference, since it makes it easier for us.

https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0bd0bb0ba0bZ0U60uP0TN0UN0T20B0B1f1B0B1B000010048G
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Champion Helmet
    > Champion Chestplate
    > Champion Leggings
    > Champion Boots
    > Detective's Ring
    > Photon
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Royal Stormy Amulet
    > Bob's Mythic Daggers [w4w4w4]

the basic level 75 champion build. every single one of these items is from a quest (Champion is from Tower of Ascension, Detective's Ring is from Murder Mystery, Photon is from Realm of Light II - Taproot, Dragon's Eye Bracelet is from The Order of the Grook, Royal Stormy Amulet is from WynnExcavation Site D, and Bob's Weapons are from Reincarnation), which makes the set 100% free (outside of the powders on the weapon).

https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_06900l0cA0c80cF0cF0TN0c90T20e0e21150e1B000010048G
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Blue Mask
    > Adamantite
    > Morph-Iron
    > Morph-Gold
    > Morph-Topaz
    > Morph-Topaz
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Morph-Ruby

funnily enough, 6/8 morph is actually worse than 5/8 morph. although 6/8 has 2.97k spins and 5/8 only has 2.71k spins, you don't get 129 int (drops multihit cost to 1) so you end up gaining more dps anyways after factoring in the low MR of morph. also 5/8 has better ehp because adamantite is broken (nerf adamantite when)

https://wynnbuilder.github.io/index.html#4_0mX00l0Ip0Wo0U60uP0TN00A0T20N0Z140o0z1B000010048G
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Spectre
    > Adamantite
    > Geyser
    > Passus Lux
    > Detective's Ring
    > Photon
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Durum's Serenity

is it good? no. do i care? also no. ok but actually, this is pretty tanky but not the best at damage (it's still pretty good for damage, just not as good) also note that the 21 unassigned SP is on purpose, you can wait until level 78 to get 94 int (lowers multihit cost to 2) or just dump it into def/str/dex idk

David566667 and starx280 like this.
  5. David566667

Minecraft:
    I will suffer bossfights If I use morph. I can't use the champion build, because I haven't done the quest (I will do it later today). I'm gonna use the boots that you recommend in the 3rd build that you sent me.

6. Sploofie

Sploofie professional idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The meta is Champion, which works insanely well up until even level 100, especially on Assassin. Also, Draoi is nearly always better than Dragon's Eye on Assassin due to multihit not being nearly as viable as spin
    Champion Helmet
    Champion Chestplate
    Champion Leggings
    Champion Boots
    Draoi Fair
    Photon/Detective's Ring
    Vanguard
    Royal Stormy Amulet
    Bob's Mythic Daggers [W6T6W6]

Ninja_VK likes this.
  7. DeltaWave

DeltaWave Rawstack Appreciator VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    tier 6 powders are a bit expensive to buy at that lvl and usually not worth putting on lower lvl weapons, powdering with 3x t5 water or 3x t5 fire is good

Ninja_VK likes this.
  8. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    not viable at 100

9. Sploofie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you're level 100 you wouldn't being using Bob's Daggers lmao

Ninja_VK and DeltaWave like this.
  10. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    doesnt matter because for some funny reason a lot of legendaries around that level are absoltuely crap and really the dmg buff of champion just doesnt do it anymroe at 100 with lower ehp and not as much skill points

11. David566667

Minecraft:
    Im just gonna use champion build for now...

12. Sploofie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Look. Even a rare weapon at 90+ would easily beat Bob's Mythic Daggers, and "oH iT hAs HiGh NeUtRaL dAmAgE" is a completely invalid point. When someone mentions them, the only range they would be viable in is the mid-lategame, and therefore with Champion. Don't use Bob's Mythic Daggers at 100, period

13. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    your missing the point. I said the build you sent was not viable for lvl 100. I did not say anything about bobs daggers. Even if you replace it with a good dagger the build is still bad, so dear champion fanboy please stop defending your build with "bobs daggers is bad"
    btw by good weapon i mean thrunda ripsaw its the only one i bothered to test, I will fight you if you say thunder weapons are bad

14. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    alright im back i tested nirvana and apparently, it does less dmg than ripsaw if you click on optmize str and dex for both on wynnbuilder, still proves my point that ripsaw is amazing

15. Sploofie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That was never my point... if you're still using Bob's Daggers you would be be in the level range where Champion is viable

16. Sploofie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That was never my point. He didn't specify the level, only the weapon (Bob's Daggers), so the natural assumption is that he would be in its level range. And in that level range, the best option is Champion by far. "dEaR cHaMpIoN fAnBoY" well excuse me if I assumed his level based on the information given, and Thrunda is far worse than Black and Pyroclast

17. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    well fuck you too i hate black and pyroclast(bahahahahahha imagine pyroclast bygones is superior)

18. David566667

Minecraft:
    Stop discussing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.