Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Help Assasin build/tree help

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by oyasumigxb, Jul 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oyasumigxb

oyasumigxb Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hi :D, I want help to make my skill tree, right now I am level 13, I want you to give me advice to manage my tree. And if it's not too much to ask for some guide or builds that will help me later or in the course of low level to high levels.
    I have knowledge of other mmorpgs like poe, so if anyone want to give me advice to create my own builds (taking into account the meta in terms of objects or elements-classes, etc.) I have no problem

Elysium_ likes this.
  2. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    At level 13, there isn't really a lot you need to do. Just use the gear you get from exploring and fighting and you'll be good. Any build you make at level 13 will be outclassed quickly as you level, so it isn't really worth it yet. Same with the ability tree, just go for whatever spell you are interested in.

If you are looking for gear to level up faster, check out Olinus10's guide, it is very in-depth and useful.

Good luck :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.