Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Armour Skins (yes I Read The Faq)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Kusark, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kusark

Kusark what lol

The FAQ seemed a bit out-dated, and I'm still confused about the armour skins. Where are they? Will they come back? When and if they do come back, will they be changed? Why did they go?

Jamieverse likes this.
  2. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    L a g.

Due to lag, and possibly that skins in 1.9 plus are odd, I think it was a feature temporarily removed for the small time it took to put them on that killed players.

But wait for a mod to reply I'm not completely sure

3. Obliviaxel

Obliviaxel Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Why do people keep mentioning lag. My computer isn't the best, and armour skins were fine. When they stopped using them, I still had the same fps.

4. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I think they mean server lag. You might not have noticed anything if you have a good internet connection, but those who have a weaker connection might have been affected.

5. Greeni

Greeni Heck VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok. Alot of people somehow hated armour skins, but I loved them because I could go out with my skin. I'd just hide the armour display. Some were ugly, for example the endgame armour. All blue, and I didn't really like it. They might not come back because of all the hate on them, but if they do, they might add a command to toggle on and off. I think they had that in it. The armour skins might still be on the wiki, so look up some armour, and you'll see a skin/ish thing there

LotKnockMC likes this.
  6. setery10

setery10 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I didn't like how they used slime balls then a sheild icon to represent armor, it just looked bad in the inventory

7. Kusark

Kusark what lol

Wait, so can a mod or someone who works inside the development team answer the questions? I'm just extremely curious if they armor skins will come back new and improved.

8. Goati

Goati actually joeo HERO

Minecraft:
    I hope they will came back in 1.9 as actual armour skins, because you can make much better models out of the actual armour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.